An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Bdayh, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Bdayh:
Where Can You Get Support
Support for our clients is provided only trough our support forum that can be found here : http://support.bdayh.com/
- If you have problems creating an account on our support forum , please contact us from our profile page on themeforest : http://themeforest.net/user/bdayh
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions
What We Can’t Help You With
- WordPress general support/howto’s (please, use wordpress.org forums for that);
- Making edits to the theme to suit your needs (suggestions are welcomed though)
- Themes modifications and customization;
- Complex individual server-side issues;
- Third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly.
Important Before asking questions, read the help file (it’s in the “Main Files” ZIP) and FAQ below.
we don’t provide support for sites with sexual content .
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Translate
How to activate the RTL Version
You just need to install the theme on RTL wordpress blog and it will adjust automatically .. check this page for more informations .
All of our Themes are able to be translated into any language. The process of translating the theme is a user responsibility. The following instructions are given as guidance.
- Open wp-config.php and replace this:
define ('WPLANG', '');with this (subsitute the language string (ar_EG) with your own!):
define ('WPLANG', 'ar_EG');
- Download and install POEDIT
- Connect to your site -> open your theme/languages directory
- Download the default.po file and open it with POEDIT .
- Translate file and save it as ar_EG (the file name must match with the string you inserted into wp-config.php)
- Two files will be generated after save. ar_EG.po and ar_EG.mo
- Upload the .mo and .po files into wp-content/themes/your-theme/languages folder
How To Speed Up Your Site With W3TC Plugin
We recommend using the W3TC Cache plugin to optimize your sites speed. All premium themes should be using a cache plugin and W3TC is the best one to use. If you download and install the plugin.
Importing The Demo Data – XML File
From the WordPress admin area go to Tools -> Import and click on the WordPress link.
Click the Upload file and import button.
You will be presented with a screen to either import or select an author and various other options like to download and import file attachments. Select the author you want to make the author of the new products from the dropdown, your admin user will do, and check the download and import file attachments checkbox. The latter will download all the images to your local server for use on the products.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.