An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Zorbix, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Zorbix:
Support is for things advertised in the demo and item page
Support open hours:
Support is UK GMT time 7am – 8pm any day. Messages send outside these times will be dealt with first thing in (UK) morning, unless away message is shown.
I aim to reply to all messages as quickly as possible, but I am not always at my computer during support hours and will get back to you as soon as I can. All support messages will be answered within 24 hours but the average response time is much quicker.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new Wordpress versions
- Help using theme features
- Customisation and installation services
- Guidance on customising the theme yourself
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Server diagnostics, maintenance or any other server related service
- Wordpress problems that are not related to the theme
Please check the knowledge base and videos before submitting a ticket: http://www.zorbixthemes.com/article_category/horizon/ http://www.zorbixthemes.com/videos/
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.