Hunter is a fully responsive html5/css3 WordPress Theme perfect for creatives, agencies, bloggers, businesses (suited for any situations). It look stunning on any device. It uses ajax contact form with reCaptcha.
- WordPress 3.5+ ready
- Ultra responsive design
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Powerful admin panel
- Extensive theme options
- Custom backgrounds & colors
- Unlimited sidebars and portfolios
- Useful shortcodes
- 4 predefined color styles
- Clean, minimal, modern
- 6 Portfolio page layouts
- 2 Portfolio item layouts
- Blog pages with right, left sidebar and full width
- Image, video, audio, gallery blog post formats
- AJAX contact form
- SEO Optimized
- Sortable portfolio
- Responsive pricing table
- jQuery enhanced
- Cross browser support
- 17 page templates
- Home (multiple versions)
- Portfolio (multiple version)
- Single Project (multiple version)
- Single Blog
- Includes demo XML files
- Layerd PSD
- Well documented
- Translation-Ready .po/.mo files included
Version 1.0.3 from 21 June, 2013
- Added the Twitter API 1.1
- Fixed the lightbox for portfolio page details
Version 1.0.2 from 09 June, 2013
- Added color picker to change theme skin color, unlimited options.
- Added color picker to change Header Top Line Color.
- Added option to remove or to change Header Top Line Height
- Added color picker to change Page Title Background Color.
- Added color picker to change Page Title Font Color.
- Added options to change Menu Font, Sub Menu Font, Page Title Font, Headings Font.
- Added LinkedIn icon in social links section.
- Fixed the footer color for Grey Skin.
Version 1.0.1 from 31 May, 2013
- Added the shortcodes into select list in WordPress editor.
- Added links on blog pages to click through to anchor down to actual comments and archives.
- Was fixed the homepage static image background.
- Was fixed the section “Recent Projects” on home page.
- Was fixed the section “Related Projects” in portfolio details page.
- Was fixed the contact page with google map for Firefox.
- Was fixed the page title in archive page.
Great thanks to Benjamin Reid & Zach Dischner for letting me use their beautiful photos in the live preview.