An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, rascals, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from rascals:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Just for the record: we provide theme assistance because we consider ourselves as proffesionals and not because it is required from Envato authors. We will do our best to answer all your questions and help you, but sometimes you have to be patient. Modifications and 3rd party plugins are not subject to support – sorry.
Before you ask.
Make sure that you have read documentation which was in theme package – it contains useful information on how to install and use the theme. You may be familiar with our FAQ section too.
Range of support.
Installation, customization or administration of WordPress itself are not a subject of support. We also do not provide support for any third party plugins or problems associated with using them with our themes. We focus on topics like installation and configuration of the theme, usage of theme features and potential bugs fix. We do not provide customization services. Support will not be provided when you want to modify the theme to suit your specific needs or when you want feature ‘X’ to be integrated with the theme.
Rascals Labs office is located in Poland (EU) and our working hours are 8:00AM – 4:00PM (GMT +1) on workdays (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays).
Frequently Asked Questions
How to generate Google Maps API Key?
First you need a Google account. If you do not have one, you can create one here:https://accounts.google.com/NewAccount Use the Google APIs Console to Create Your Key Go to the Google APIs Console and log in:https://code.google.com/apis/console/
Use the Google APIs Console to Create Your Key
1. Go to the Google APIs Console and log in:https://code.google.com/apis/console/
2. Click on Create a Project…
3. In the left-hand menu, click on Services
4. In the list of All services, locate the Google Maps API v2 service and set its status to On
5. Accept the terms of service
6. In the left-hand menu, click on API Access
7. If you do not see an API key yet, click on the Create new Browser key… button and click on Create
8. You can now copy your personal API key from the Simple API Access section.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.