An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to generate Google Maps API Key?
First you need a Google account. If you do not have one, you can create one here:https://accounts.google.com/NewAccount Use the Google APIs Console to Create Your Key Go to the Google APIs Console and log in:https://code.google.com/apis/console/
Use the Google APIs Console to Create Your Key
1. Go to the Google APIs Console and log in:https://code.google.com/apis/console/
2. Click on Create a Project…
3. In the left-hand menu, click on Services
4. In the list of All services, locate the Google Maps API v2 service and set its status to On
5. Accept the terms of service
6. In the left-hand menu, click on API Access
7. If you do not see an API key yet, click on the Create new Browser key… button and click on Create
8. You can now copy your personal API key from the Simple API Access section.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.