Hypax is a premium one page HTML/CSS site template and it is great for portfolio and personal websites. This theme utilizes jQuery to scroll to different parts of the website. It also includes a jQuery image slider and Ajax contact form.
Hypax 2.0 is premium theme which comes now in two versions: Creative Agency and Music Producers, altogether with some new exciting features. While preserving its unique visual design we’ve rebuilt its code with AJAX technique and made it fully responsive. Built-in Scamp Player is made by Rascals Themes new AJAX music player, which allows you to play music during browsing page without any break – even after reloading whole page.
Theme version: 2.0.1 (2014-10-07)
Music Player features:
- New intuitive layout. Expirience layout which is always handy to use – No matter if it’s displayed on PC, tablet or mobile phone.
- SoundCloud API support (more can come if there will be a high user request). You can add tracks to playlist directly from SoundCloud as simple as they would load from local resources.
- Dynamic Playlist… You can add special links via HTML which will be able to dynamically load additional content to player playlist, of course without any break in playing music.
- Playlist that is able to load even hundreds of tracks. Only limit for the Scamp Player playlist size is the speed of browsing machine (client side) – for example reasonable limit on mobile devices like SGS2 is around 50 items. Modern PC’s can handle even 150 of tracks loaded. Everything may depend on the limit which you can personally adjust.
- Covers for tracks. Every track in playlist can have its own cover image.
- Responsive layout and compatibility. If we speak about mobile devices, there is no worry that Scamp Player will won’t work or display properly on any popular device used today.
- Awesome Music Player (Scamp Player)
- Full Ajaxed template
- Responsive Layout.
- OWL Carousel.
- Smooth CSS3 Transitions.
- Highly customizable.
- HTML5 and CSS3.
- Layered and sliced PSD Files Included.
- Full working AJAX contact form (without page refreshing).
- Well commented code.
Images in live preview are not included to the template. The code on the live preview is compressed and does not include code comments.