HyperGrid is a feature-rich, responsive WordPress theme which easily transforms your basic blog into a fully functional gallery showcase website. It comes with a built-in submission form to accept user-submission entries into your collection. Use HyperGrid and start your very own gallery site!
HyperGrid Premium Features:
- Filterable Gallery – The heart and soul of HyperGrid WordPress theme. All entries will be automatically aligned according to your browser’s screen. Option to filter entries by category is available.
- Submission Form – Additional feature to submit entries into your site. All user-submitted entries will be drafted before it gets published.
- Shortcodes – Hypergrid theme comes with a set of shortcodes for easier content generation and formatting. These shortcodes are grouped together and made readily accessible through the Visual Editor Toolbar.
- Custom Page Templates – Submission Form, Contact Page, Full Width, Site Map, Left Side, Archive and 404 Page.
- Custom Post Type – HyperGrid has a gallery post type included.
- Custom Backgrounds – HyperGrid allows you to set any custom background colors or patterns to match your brand.
- Custom Typography – Give your theme some jazz and select from the different font choices.
- Theme Widgets – Discussion Tabs, Facebook Like Box, Most Discussed, Photostream and Social Accounts are fully integrated into this theme for easy drag and drop options.
- Built-in Advertisement Placeholder – Option to easily place your advertisement codes for additional monetization.
- Full Localization Support – Want to convert HyperGrid into your local language? HyperGrid contains .pot file.
- Layered PSDs for Customization – Have a knack for design? Customize it easily using the attached layered PSD files.
- Extensive Documentation – Lost? Get a quick help using the detailed documentation.
Big thanks for purchasing our themes! We will handle all support issues in our Themecredible Support forums.
Be The First To Know
Get the latest updates, promotions, theme releases, WordPress tips and techniques from us: