An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, ThemeRox, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from ThemeRox:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I will change logo?
Changing logo is very easy for joomla. You just create your logo as png format with no-background or interlaced. Name of the logo will be logo.png . Now coppy your logo and replace it with
In the Styles folder there is 6 styles.So you have to change the logo with default style.Like if your default style is style1 then you have to change the logo from style1 folder.Most of the case the logo’s height and width is diffrent. You can see the logo size from administrator. Just go to
and log in. After that go to Extension>Template Manager From the list select rox_ibizz and click on it. You will now find the logo width and logo height at Basic option of the template framework. If you need more details you can check it in our documentation.
After purchase what I will get?
1. RoxQuicker_ibizz_j2.5.zip this is the quick installer file. 2.required_extensions_j25_UNZIPFIRST.zip in this file you will get all the extension I had used in i-bizz. 3.rox_ibizz_template_only_j2.5.zip in this file you will get only template file. 4.PSD_Files.zip in this folder you will get 9 PSD and its screenshots. 5.documentation.zip here you will get a rich documentation file.
Is there i-bizz support virtuemart or e-commerce??
no its not.But if we will get 50 votes on it or 50 mails about support e-commerce then we will add it with update version..
If there we will get support after purchasing the template?
Yes you will.JoomRox have a support team.Our support portal is not ready yet.But you can get support by mailing here email@example.com.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.