This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hi, Just a quick comment on your theme. It looks awesome. However, on a smartphone it looks bad. The menus and everything else is very hard to read. If it worked better on smartphones I would purchase for sure. Thanks.
Sorry in this case you may need to customize by yourself :/
Hey, I was about to purchase this theme and decided to test the demo on my iPad Air first. The portfolio section crashes when I try to filter All to Infographic and back a few times.
Hi, I do really like your theme. But just an fyi, here is a screenshot of what it looks like on a windows machine running IE8. Have you had an other issues with IE? I hate that browser. http://wpbyd.com/screen.PNG. Thanks.
Something I forgot to mention, which you might want to put in your theme description, if you remove the frame from the top of the theme forest demo your site shows up on a mobile device looking quite awesome!
Oh alright, Thanks for let us know the issue. And glad you like the theme
I can not find my license number.
I would like to add a filter on my gallery (home page) but I have not installed the portfolio tool.
website : http://www.ducotedelatelier.fr/
Is it possible not to start over?
Thank you in advance.
Steve Dubois (odyssey on Envato)
Can you please submit ticket in our support website? Our dev and supporters are only provide support in there, not here
You can find your license number here > http://support.goodlayers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/purchasecode11.png
If you got any further questions, please head to our support website
Please note that, Right now, all support will be conducted through http://goodlayers.ticksy.com/
Thank you very much!
Hey! I bought this theme about a month ago and absolutely love it. I had a little custom work done on it. To those of you who are on the fence about buying it, it has loads of good options and am very impressed with it.
Thank you a lot! We really appreciate your kind words!
and if you love the theme, 5 stars rating would be appreciated as well
Looking for a quick trick here: we created an FAQ based on the toggle box shortcode. http://carent.frankswebsites.nl/faq-bij-scheidingen/
We want the first item to be closed by default. I found the attribute active=”true” in your shortcodes list and set that to false for the first item, but that does not seem to help.
Great words of wisdom are welcome!
Thanks and glad you love the theme!
BTW, Can you please submit ticket in our support website? Our dev and supporters are only provide support in there, not here
Is it possible to include more than one picture and/or a gallery in each post?
Yes, you can have it as slider or stack images
I have purchased this theme and am very happy however there seem to be issues with the colour customisation when I have upgraded to Wordpress 3.9. I change the colours but they change straight back to some defaults which I do not want. Please advise! I have also posted in your support forum.
I’m researching for the perfect template for my new project. Does this template has unlimited portfolios? My other question is if there is a bulk upload to portfolio or do I need to add images one by one?
I am slightly concerned about your support though, the latest comment seems to be unanswered until now from 27 days a go… Are you guys still alive and kicking?
1. Yes you can have it unlimited until your server is full.
2. nope, you have to upload portfolio one by one.
3. We normally get back within 10-14 hrs in Mon-Sat. For the above, we answer in our support website
1. Does it support multiple portfolios?
2. Is it possible to mix portfolio and blog posts on home page?
2. nope, the blog and portfolio section needed to be separated.. But you can put those two sections in homepage together.
Thanks for interest by the way
Hi, It’s great.
So, Do you want to support WordPress4.0 ?
Yes, actually this theme is compatible with wp4.0
Hi, Can you tell me how I can remove the bullets (dots) before the headings—such as before the “WHO ARE WE” on the About page?
Also, is the theme currently compatible with Wordpress 4.2.1?
Please note that, Right now, all support will be conducted through http://goodlayers.ticksy.com/(Purchase code can be found here : http://support.goodlayers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/purchasecode11.png )
Do not buy faulty and problematic theme ever
Oh we can help checking on this. Please submit a ticket with Wp access information in http://goodlayers.ticksy.com/
Good day. Two pre-sale questions.
1) Is the logo retina ready on an Apple iPhone and iPad?
2) Are the portfolio items on the home page, as well as the portfolio page, able to be placed in ANY order I choose? Or am I only allowed to have them sorted by name or most recent or something else? I’m trying to figure out if I can put them in a specific order manually.
1. yes, you can upload twice size of logo and set width as 50% for desktop. When you view in mobile it will be retina resolution.
2. You can actually sort in any order but you have to use plugin ‘order post type for this’.
I have got some questions – I saw the theme was updated the last time last year.
1. Is the theme compatible with WP 4.2?
2. Is it possible to change the colored social icons? And how.
3. I want to use an Instragram Feed in the Footer, is that possible?
4. Is it possible to change the content of the blackbox in the header 1 preset? Maybe to have an video into it?
5. At the single portfolio post – is it possible to have an embled video?
Sorry for these questions. But I want to buy the right theme
Aaah sorry I forgot one question :/
6. Can I use a normal filtered grid for portfolios or is that only a masonary portfolio?
Thank you very much
2. nope, you have to replace with your own icons.
3. You can put the code directly. (Maybe shortcode)
4. Yes you can
6. Yes you can have normal grid as well.
EDIT: For 6.) Sorry this can’t be done. I misunderstood on this.
Thank you Goodlayers for your answers
I know it was a lot of questions ^
Its pitty that portfolio works only with masonary grid ….
But it seems it will be mine layout for the next years ^
yesterday I bought the theme, but I have got some problems (maybe because I dont know how to work with).
How long does it take until the ticket is processed? I’ve create a private Ticket.
Hi, great looking theme. A few questions before I decide to buy it:
1) Can the home page (with slider) show masonry blog posts instead of portfolios?
2) In your preview site, the pics in your blog masonry columns are all of the same size. Can they be of various heights like the portfolio masonry? I want some blog featured pics in portrait orientation – like in your portfolio masonry.
Basically, I’m looking for something exactly like your home page, but with blog posts instead of portfolio.
2. will the dev answer this later.
2.) There aren’t option to set the image in different size for blog posts, btw, you can set the image to load as ‘full’ size instead
Thanks for replying.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $19