Introducing Impact…a super clean, flexible and responsive WordPress theme created for the modern business. The theme is built with HTML5 and CSS3 and it takes advantage of some of the best WordPress functions already built-in to provide you with an easy to use and simply awesome theme. We don’t believe in jam-packing our themes. We’ve selected what we believe the top necessary features for any corporate/business website and we’ve done so in a classy manner.
Impact is of course a responsive theme which means the layout will alter to better suit different screen sizes. It has been tested on the iPhone, iTouch, iPad and iPad mini. You can see the “responsiveness” by making your browser smaller while viewing the demo, however, the best way is to actually look on your mobile device!
Post Type Plugins
All your custom post types – FAQ, Portfolio, Services and Staff are all exclusive created plugins that will be automatically activated with your theme so you can add your content and if you ever decide to switch themes your posts will go with you.
Portfolios entries can show an image that links to the post or they can link to an external URl or they can open in lightbox (lightbox video supported). You can also choose to show a featured image, slider or Video on the actual posts. Plus, you can choose if you want a portfolio post with or without sidebar (on a per-post basis). Finally you can insert your portfolio items to any page or post using the portfolio shortcode/insert button in the post editor! As you can see there are many options so you can have fun!
Besides providing support for the Symple Shortcodes plugin, I’ve also added additional shortcodes for each of your post types. This means you can easily insert your portfolios, staff, FAQ, services and blog posts on any page. There are various parameters such as hover options for the portfolio items, filterable portfolio option, column options and of course you can define what category and/or tag to pull your content from.
We’ve noticed everyone has been including this slider into their themes so we wanted to test it out. We really loved the plugin due to its simplicity and powerful functionality so we’ve included it as the default slider for the theme ($15 value!). That said, if you are already using another slider for your site that has a shortcode you can use that instead as the sliders are added by simply inserting your slider shortcode into a metabox.
Skins, Layouts, Backgrounds
Of course not everyone will want the same looking site, so we’ve added 13 color options (which you can test in the demo), 20 background options for the boxed layout (thanks to subtlepatterns.com), custom logo upload option and 2 layout styles (full-width or boxed). We hope you love the design and these useful but not overwhelming options! – Add your own background of course using the WordPress core feature at Appearance->Background.
Much more to come Thanks!
We’ll be keeping this theme fully updated as well as adding new features and including new plugins in the future as customers request them. We’ll try our hardest to make this theme the ideal theme for all your clients. Thank you for your suggestions and of course your purchase!
By the way for anyone debating on purchasing this theme, do it! it’s a great theme and AJ is great to work with if you have any problems. This was my first time using themeforest and wordpress and creating a website. If I can figure it out (with AJ’s help of course) you can too…
Slider Revolution Included ($15 Value)
Custom Gallery Output With FancyBox 2 Plugin ($19 Value!)
Friendly & Useful Shortcodes
Advanced Post Types
Portfolio Lightbox Video Support
Blog Featured Posts Slider
Impact WordPress Theme Features
- Responsive Design
- HTML5 + CSS3
- Full width or boxed layout
- Theme options using the Options Framework Plugin
- Color skins
- Background options
- Tested and works well with WooSidebars if you require Unlimited Sidebars
- Gallery MetaBox support built-in for easier services and portfolio sliders
- Custom Post Type Plugins – FAQ, Staff, Portfolio, Services
- Shortcodes for displaying custom posts
- Symple Shortcodes Plugin custom styling
- pricing tables
- Google map
- and more!
- .Mo and .Po Files included for Localization
- Unique menu callout button via menu classname
- Custom WordPress gallery output
- Sample .xml data included – Slider demos export files also included in the Sample Data folder
- Comprehensive Documentation
- Will be constantly updated – lots of cool new features already been built!
A Special Thanks!
The following resources have been used in the development of this theme/demo.
- jQuery – http://jquery.com/
- Superfish – http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/
- HoverIntent – http://cherne.net/brian/resources/jquery.hoverIntent.html
- FancyBox2 – http://fancyapps.com/fancybox/
- FlexSlider – http://www.woothemes.com/flexslider/
- Fitvids – http://fitvidsjs.com/
- Uniform – http://uniformjs.com/
- Easing – http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/
- Isotope – http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- Mobile Menu – http://css-tricks.com/convert-menu-to-dropdown/
- MouseWheel – https://github.com/brandonaaron/jquery-mousewheel
- WordPress Plugins/Scripts
- Aqua Resizer – https://github.com/sy4mil/Aqua-Resizer
- Options Framework – https://github.com/devinsays/options-framework-theme
- Portfolio Post Type Plugin – http://wptheming.com/2011/08/portfolio-post-type-plugin/
For a detailed changelog please visit the following url: http://www.wpexplorer.org/changelogs/impact/