Impulse is a minimal, eCommerce WordPress theme. This theme is compatible with the popular WooCommerce plugin.
Update: This theme is now compatible with WooCommerce 2.0
Responsive Design – Impulse is responsive so your visitors can view an optimised version of this theme while using tablet and mobile devices. Optimised for iPad and iPhone – check out the demo to see for yourself.
- WordPress 3.5 Compatible
- WooCommerce 2.0.x Compatible
- Responsive Design
- Cross Browser Support
- Localisation Support (includes .po and .mo files for translation)
- Extensive Theme Options (Background Images, Colours, Add Logo, Google Tracking Code and more)
- Homepage Slider
- Unlimited Color Combinations – Full control of all site elements
- Shortcodes (Buttons, Tabs, Toggles, Alerts & Columns)
- Social Share for Posts
- Social Links in Header & Footer
- Page Templates (Archives, Full Width, Homepage, jQuery Contact Form)
- Layered PSDs for Customisation
- Extensive Documentation
If you run in to any problems while using our themes, you can get support by heading over to the ThemeSoldier support forums: http://www.themesoldier.com/support/.
Theme support is offered to customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.
Apr 2 2013 – Version 1.4.1
- Fixed cart totals - Fixed no-pagination clearing - Fixed featured & recent products enable/disable
Mar 6 2013 – Version 1.4
- Fixed WooCommerce 2.0 bugs - Added third level to drop down navigation
Feb 27 2013 – Version 1.3.1
- Added theme options for 'featured' & 'recent' titles - Fixed child themes not working - Fixed external product button - Fixed footer search widgets padding - Updated .po & .mo files
Feb 13 2013 – Version 1.3
- Added localisation support - Fixed minor margin & padding bugs
Feb 6 2013 – Version 1.2
- Added more theme options
Feb 4 2013 – Version 1.1
- Added TMG Plugin Activation - Added support for ZillaShortcodes plugin - Shopping cart total now updates without a page refresh - Fixed account page layout when register is not enabled - Responsive fixes for account page & footer widgets