Incentive – Responsive All-Purpose Theme
Incentive is a fully responsive WordPress theme designed for any use. The easy to setup features and universal design make creating your site fun and exciting. This all-purpose theme can be applied to any type of site including business websites, artist portfolios, blogs and so much more. Incentive applies a crisp and clean design as the foundation of a powerful and highly adaptable theme. Built with the Runway Framework, Incentive is an extremely flexible and versatile design.
Nice things customers are saying.
I think I am going to be a bit spoiled after this. This is my first WordPress site and I am blown away at all the features this theme has. – seenondv
I don’t normally rate themes, but I’ve been playing with this theme for a few days now – you just got 5 stars without a seconds thought – musicmovement
This is such a fantastic theme! Great job! I am still trying to wrap my head around all of the options and the possibilities seem to be endless on what you can do. You always seem to put out top notch themes and thank you for the support you also provide. – bryanv78
I’ll buy this theme just because when Parallelus puts out a new theme, I can always count on it being in a class by itself and the absolute best in support. – ms_webcasa
- Super-ultra-mega responsive
- Parallax backgrounds
- Mega-menus powered with UberMenu (by SevenSpark)
- Slider Revolution (by ThemePunch)
- Visual Composer content builder (by WPBakery)
- SEO optimized
- Traditional and modern blog styles
- Post formats – Standard, Audio, Gallery, Image, Link, Quote and Video
- Sortable portfolio
- Post formats – Standard, Audio, Gallery, Image and Video
- Blank page templates
- Drag and drop layout manager
- Contact form builder
- Sidebar generator
- Unlimited home page variations
- Unlimited headers
- Unlimited footers
- Unlimited layouts
- Unlimited color choices
- Unlimited layouts and templates
- Unbranded white label admin
- Self-hosted HTML5 video player
- Custom audio player
- Google Fonts support (500+)
- Retina ready
- Translation ready (.po/.mo files)
- Demo content included
- All Photoshop files included
- and so much more…
Mega-menus Powered by UberMenu
UberMenu is the number one mega-menu plugin for WordPress with over 45,000 sales. It was created by the menu master himself, SevenSpark. We’ve worked directly with SevenSpark to custom develop this version of UberMenu just for this theme.
Dynamic Animations with Slider Revolution
Including the powerful slider plugin, Slider Revolution to give your website and slide shows exceptional quality. Slider Revolution is currently the best selling slide show plugin on CodeCanyon and we’ve included it free. The easy to use interface lets you drag slide show graphics into place and easily assign animations, timing and other awesome effects. It’s fully responsive and touch enabled for mobile devices. You’re going to love building your slide shows.
Drag and Drop Content using Visual Composer
Forget about remembering shortcodes and messy hard to read pages. Using the best selling plugin, Visual Composer, you can drag and drop content where you want to create complex layouts in minutes. Add content blocks, columns, tabs, toggles, slide shows, feature tours, social sharing icons and much more. We’ve integrated our shortcodes directly with Visual Composer so you can build pages the fast and easy way. You’ll even save time using the built in template system letting you save and reuse layouts.
Looking for theme support?
Help and Support
Please post support questions to our Help Center. We have many useful resources on our Help Center including support forums and tutorials.
Get News and Updates
Looking for information about new releases and theme updates? Subscribe to our emails or follow us on Twitter and we’ll do our best to keep you informed.Updates and notifications
Built with Runway
This theme was built with the awesome Runway framework for WordPress. Runway is a comprehensive solution for making WordPress themes, fast!
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.2.1 (June 25th 2015)
Updates and Fixes.
- Updated to Visual Composer v4.5.3.
- Updated to Slider Revolution v4.6.93.
- Added better compatibility with Visual Composer frontend editor.
- Fixed Visual Composer “Grid” elements not working in static blocks.
- Fixed typo in Appearance > Theme Options > Backgrounds.
- Fixed row background color breaking parallax backgrounds.
- Fixed prettyPhoto XSS issue.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.2 (March 27th 2015)
Updates and Fixes.
- Updated to Visual Composer v4.4.2.
- Updated UberMenu Lite to v3. (Fixes compatibility issues with UberMenu Pro v3.)
- Updated Font Awesome to v4.3.0.
- Fixed dragging in color picker.
- Fixed WPML not displaying translated static blocks.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.7 (January 1st 2015)
Updates and Fixes.
- Updated to Slider Revolution v4.6.5.
- Updated to Visual Composer v4.3.5.
- Fixed Tour element menu styling.
- Fixed FAQ element +/- icon styling.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.6 (October 2nd 2014)
Updates and Fixes.
- Updated to Slider Revolution v4.6.
- Updated to Visual Composer v4.3.4.
- Updated to Font Awesome v4.2.
- Updated layout manager for WordPress v4 compatibility.
- Updated Browse Media window code.
- Fixed issues with Appearance > Customize panel.
- Fixed full-screen slideshow not working properly.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 220.127.116.11 (August 13th 2014)
- Updated to Slider Revolution v4.5.95.
- Fixed portfolio filters animation running twice.
- Fixed category archive pages using Single Post layout.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.5 (July 4th 2014)
- Updated to Slider Revolution v4.5.7.
- Updated to Visual Composer v4.2.3.
- Fixed image size settings.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.4 (April 30th 2014)
- Updated to Slider Revolution v4.3.8.
- Updated to Visual Composer v4.1.2.
- Updated styles for Visual Composer changes.
- Fixed CAPTCHA in contact form.
- Fixed Jetpack plugin conflict.
- Fixed setting for docked top banner, featured image and post navigation.
- Fixed image size settngs for posts.
- Fixed notice in breadcrumbs.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.3 (March 3rd 2014)
- Updated Layout Manager.
- Updated Slider Revolution.
- Updated Visual Composer.
- Updated fields from Runway core.
- Added support for shortcodes on custom error pages.
- Added support for revisions in portfolio post type.
- Fixed problems in CAPTCHA form.
- Fixed custom meta options not applying.
- Fixed typo in theme options.
- Fixed issue with WP Customizer interface.
- Fixed typo in doctype tag of blank page template.
- Fixed layout style and skin CSS overrides.
- Fixed issue with paging on home page.
- Fixed line height of icon box style.
- Fixed masthead background color override in skin 2.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.2 (October 9th 2013)
- Fixed missing layouts in new installs.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.1 (October 7th 2013)
- Updated Layout Manager to latest version.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1 (September 16th 2013)
Updates, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Upgraded Layout Manager: bug fixes and enhancements.
- Updated Visual Composer to version 3.6.13.
- Updated Slider Revolution to version 3.0.95.
- Updated Runway framework and data types.
- Added support for SoundCloud and other embedded WP defaults in Audio post format.
- Fixed portfolio display of “Gallery” post format.
- Fixed problem with some sites not loading custom Visual Composer elements.
- Fixed layout issue with icon boxes on tablets.
- Fixed search query issue.
- Fixed bug in accent styles custom settings from Theme Options.
- Fixed notices in PHP 5.4.