having massive issues trying to get the footer to show up! have set footer content in the static blocks, created custom footer layout, added this footer layout to home page and still nothing is showing! the documentation is a little lacking on this!
If you need theme support, please visit our Help Center. Thanks.
Visit our forums: http://para.llel.us/support/
I’m trying to install the plugins that are included with this theme but I keep getting the error “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.” I can add new plugins but not through the theme install…
Hello! It would be useful to make the columns in the footer.
Before I buy, is there a way to put blog posts on the home page?
Yes! There are probably 100 ways you can do this with Incentive, including the WP default setup which uses the home page as the blog.
can you provide me the xml file of (http://para.llel.us/themes/incentive-wp/) I already purchased the theme but the dummy file is different.
Hello! I love the theme – but I’m having trouble with the footer and parallax elements. How do I get the footer layout to be like that of the demo site? Also, is there any way to have columns within the parallax sections?
55$ seems translate to Woo in the Forest. So do you have a boat payment due?
In an email from Envato on October 18th:
We wanted to let you know that our WordPress pricing structure has changed and now allows WordPress themes with exceptionally advanced functionality to be priced into our top tier of $55-60 according to our Review team’s assessment. At least one of your themes meets this criteria and has been changed accordingly (price increased).
I guess this was one of the themes with “exceptionally advanced functionality” and so priced accordingly.
will this theme work with woo commerce?
Yes. It doesn’t have any custom styles but works just fine with that plugin.
Hello! What about update revolution slider to version 4.0.6?
Hi, in visual composer I am using a Post list element with Blog image left. I have set image to be 80px x 80px. When i preview the image appears blurred but image quality is fine when i view full post. The image is taken from Featured image. Can you please advise? Thanks
Working on this theme for a client project. Is anyone else seeing some very strange behavior with the outer containers in ie8? Is this a known issue?
Is this theme compatible with WP 3.8 ?
Yes. All of our themes are.
Ok, thanks. And is it working nice with bbpress?
It does work well with bbPress. We didn’t do any custom styles, but the theme’s style is not much different from the default bbPress look so they go together nicely. They work great together, no issues with functionality or plugin conflicts.
This theme looks awesome!
1. With just about any membership plugin, yes this is pretty easy. There are many different plugins and any of them should work with the theme.
2. The theme doesn’t have an option to set an alternate menu for different areas of the site, but everything else you specified is possible. To have an alternate menu it would require adding an extra line or two of code, or possible a plugin. It’s not a hard thing to do, it just isn’t a default feature of the theme.
3. That’s a bit beyond the scope of the theme. BuddyPress and bbPress are their own plugins and they decide what does and does not show up. I’m not aware of anything that does that automatically, meaning no matter what theme you use it’s going to require some custom work, but it is possible.
4. Like #3, this is plugin specific and would likely require an extra plugin or custom work.
5. Same as #3 and 4.
6. That’s going to be custom. I’ve never see this applied to a BuddyPress theme, but with the custom fields that BP makes available as part of member profiles you could easily pull the image from that user selected value and apply it to the theme. The design of Incentive does support this kind of styling so it will only be a matter of making the field with the BP admin options and getting the value in the code to set the image.
7. Since that is also a BP feature and I don’t know of any plugins that do it, you’d probably have to do some custom work to achieve it.
Can I use this theme to create a product section, with catagories? I don’t need to sell the products, just show them with information… no blog and not really as a portfolio.
I would recommend using a custom post type if you want it to have custom categories. My suggestion would be a simple custom post type, duplicating pages and including a custom “product category” taxonomy.
The theme will have no trouble displaying those products or the custom post type, but there is not already a custom type for this built in. The alternative would be to simply use pages, but that’s probably not what you’re wanting to do.
If you decide to go this rout, with a custom post type, there are a number of easy to use and free plugins that will do this for you, here’s a starting point:
Once the custom post type is created the theme will instantly recognize it and make it available for assigning custom layouts and other integration to make it seem like a native part of the theme that we had integrated ourselves.
Hi! Please advise on how to remove or edit the spacing value between the content elements for the ‘row’ sections when using the visual composer.
I am trying to setup this theme for a client of mine, however when I activate the theme, it appears to crash the site…. I receive the following error when viewing the error logs:
PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Class’ not found in /public_html/wp-content/themes/parallelus-incentive/framework/includes/load-functions.php on line 31
I’d be grateful if you could point me in the right direction?
Hello! What about theme update? When will it be? (Updates premium plugins too: WPBakery Visual Composer, Revolution Slider)
We have updates coming out soon. I don’t have an exact date.
Hi can you tell me how to hide the menu bar, like i want to remove it completely.
Also when i post a post i want to remove the featured image that displays on post page.
Example: when i upload a post and add a featured image i see it on homepage and also see it on post page ( i don’t want it to display on post page )
How do i:
1) add a coloured border to the navigation menu
2) make the highlight when you move you mouse over the navigation menu stay solid on the page you are on (without the need to put the mouse other it) – in replace of the current coloured line at the bottom of the navigation link
WPBakery Visual Composer wants am updaye but there are no API keys availble in the license docs. Please let me know how (as a part of the template) i can update WPBakery Visual Composer
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
This item is licensed 100% GPL.