Inceptio is a responsive multi-purpose HTML and PHP template with a clean look, handy functionality and flexible customization possibilities.
HTML and PHP Versions
Inceptio comes with two template versions: HTML template version and PHP template version where the user can customize the header, navigation menu and footer in a single place.
Built with modern devices in mind, Inceptio is completely responsive down to mobile phones.
Wide and Boxed Layouts
You can customize the layout for the entire website in a single place. This option is available only in the PHP version.
Inceptio comes with a built-in system for indexing your website. With just one click, you can index your website and everyone can easily search for the information they want.
Working Contact Form with reCAPTCHA System
Inceptio comes with a working contact form and reCAPTCHA for anti-spam protection. The form submission is sent to your email address and you can add any number of fields without any additional configuration.
Newsletter Integration with MailChimp
The newsletter feature allows you to stay in communication with the people who want to keep up with you.
Unlimited Color Options
You can set the website color without being necessary to touch any CSS file. This option is available only in the PHP version.
10 Predefined Color Skins
This template comes with 10 predefined colors schemes. These color skins are useful especially when you are using the HTML template.
Easy Customization of the Color Scheme
Changing the website color is easy in the HTML template version, too, as the color styles are placed in a separate stylesheet.
Two Sliders: Revolution Slider and FlexSlider
Two sliders are included in this template: Revolution Slider (premium) and FlexSlider. Multiple options are available with the Revolution Slider, like sliding effect, caption position, caption incoming/outgoing direction, etc.
Isotope Filterable Portfolio
Working Twitter and Flickr Widgets
The Twitter and Flickr widgets that come with this template are functional and can be easily customized to retrieve your personal data.
Any Google font can be used with this template by changing one line of code in the style.css file.
PSD Files Included
Inceptio comes with several PSD files: three homepages, ‘about us’ content page, sliced elements.
This template includes a complete documentation which explains in detail how to set up and customize your site.
Responsive customer support is available on our customer support forum.
Using php version.
Clean design, Twitter, search function, newsletter and mail work perfectly. Helping documentation is useful.
The important thing is GREAT Support !!!
Thanks and good luck!
Hi, Thank you for this very useful template. I follow your work with interest. Congratulations.
Awesome template! Nice design, search function, newsletter and mail work perfectly. Thanks and good luck!
Wow. Thank you for getting me a head start on the php integration work on this one. That was very nice of you. You’ve saved me a good two days of work on this. I’m totally following you. Thanks again.
I wanted to let you know that I think this is a great template—especially for a php novice. I leaned a lot from your documentation. The template works wonderfully! Thank you for making me look good!
Related ItemsInceptio – Responsive Multipurpose WordPress Theme
Versions and Updates
To apply the updates, check out the update folders that come with the downloaded archive.
v1.9 – 27.02.2014
- Changed the Twitter API protocol from HTTP to HTTPS
v1.8 – 11.11.2013
- Improvement: Replaced the rel attributes with data HTML5 attribute (for W3C validation)
- Improvement: Removed the webkitAllowFullScreen, mozallowfullscreen and frameborder=”0” attributes from iframes (for W3C validation)
- New Feature: added the possibility of setting the relative time for the Twitter widget thought HTML5 data attributes (useful in case of website translation)
- Bug Fix: Removed BOM from files
- Bug Fix for Twitter Feeds Widget: When the tweets were very big, the answer sent by Twitter was partially read.
- Bug Fix: removed the image overlap in the portfolio overview after the page is loaded for the first time
- Replaced the MailChimp PHP library with its latest version which is using the new API 2.x. The MailChimp API 1.x was deprecated.
- Added HTML5 customization attributes for the following elements: tabs, toggles and accordion.
- Fixed the indexing mechanism for the languages that contain special characters.
- Fixed the PHP version. The settings.php file was not included at the top of the PHP files.
- Fixed the menu animation when the menu items are opened at the left-hand side of their parent.
- Fixed FlexSlider. In some situations, the first image was not loaded until the user clicked on the navigation arrows.
- Fixed the layout in the PHP version.
- Updated the Twitter widget
Note: For a quick update of your template, in the download package, we included a patch called twitter-patch.v1.5 – 20.05.2013
- Fixed image loading in FlexSlider on IE (modified ‘custom.js’, located in the ‘js’ folder)
- Upgraded Revolution Slider
- Integrated newsletter with MailChimp
- Added psd files to the psd folder.
- Fixed icon box link for mobile devices.
- Fixed print preview layout overflow issue.
To apply the updates, please consult the release-log.txt file included in the download package.v1.2 – 25.03.2013
Added setting options to the template’s FlexSlider
To apply this update, overwrite one file: custom.js (located in the js folder)
Fixed IE10 browser version reporting issue
To apply this update, in the <head> section of the pages, add the following line of code :
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=8, IE=9, IE=10">
Fixed an issue in FlexSlider (which occurred on mobile devices only when the slides were wrapped in links)
To apply this update, overwrite two files: flexslider.css (located in the css folder) and flexslider.js (located in the js folder)
- Added PHP template version
- Added Unlimited Color Options feature
v1.0 – Initial release