Inceptio is a multi-purpose HTML template with a clean look, handy functionality and flexible customization possibilities.
Two Template Versions: HTML template version and PHP template version where the user can customize the header, navigation menu and footer in a single place.
Unlimited Color Options: You can set the website color without being necessary to touch any CSS file.
Wide and Boxed Layouts: You can customize the layout for the entire website in a single place.
Working Search: Inceptio comes with a built-in system for indexing your website. With just one click, you can index your website and everybody can easily search for the information that they want.
Premium Revolution Slider and FlexSlider
Working Contact Form with reCaptcha System for anti-spam protection.
- Responsive design (with unresponsive option)
- Clean, well-commented HTML5 and CSS3 code
- Touch enabled (swipe gestures)
- Includes PHP template version which allows the user to customize the header, navigation menu and footer in a single place.
- Working PHP contact form (any number of fields can be added)
- Working PHP search – Inceptio comes with a built-in system for indexing your website. With just one click, you can index your website and everybody can easily search for the information that they want.
- Working PHP newsletter integrated with MailChimp
- Wide and boxed layouts – In the PHP template version, the user has the option of customizing the layout for the entire website in a single place.
- 10 predefined color skins
- Unlimited color options – In the PHP template version, the user can set the website color without being necessary to touch any CSS file.
- Easy customization of the color scheme – If the customer uses the HTML template version, changing the website color is easy here, too; the color styles are placed in a separate stylesheet.
- Revolution Slider (purchased extended license) – Lots of options are available with this premium slider (sliding effect, caption position, caption incoming/outgoing direction, etc.).
- Isotope filterable portfolio (purchased commercial license)
- Fancybox “lightbox” (purchased Multi Domain License)
- Working Twitter and Flickr widgets
- Google maps support
- Lots of background patterns
- jQuery multi-level drop-downs
- Google web fonts
- reCaptcha captcha code system
- PSD files (three homepages, about us, sliced elements)
- Cross-browser compatible
- Customer support
Related ItemsInceptio – Responsive Multipurpose WordPress Theme
Versions and Updates
To apply the updates, check out the update folders that come with the downloaded archive.
v1.8 – 11.11.2013
- Improvement: Replaced the rel attributes with data HTML5 attribute (for W3C validation)
- Improvement: Removed the webkitAllowFullScreen, mozallowfullscreen and frameborder=”0” attributes from iframes (for W3C validation)
- New Feature: added the possibility of setting the relative time for the Twitter widget thought HTML5 data attributes (useful in case of website translation)
- Bug Fix: Removed BOM from files
- Bug Fix for Twitter Feeds Widget: When the tweets were very big, the answer sent by Twitter was partially read.
- Bug Fix: removed the image overlap in the portfolio overview after the page is loaded for the first time
- Replaced the MailChimp PHP library with its latest version which is using the new API 2.x. The MailChimp API 1.x was deprecated.
- Added HTML5 customization attributes for the following elements: tabs, toggles and accordion.
- Fixed the indexing mechanism for the languages that contain special characters.
- Fixed the PHP version. The settings.php file was not included at the top of the PHP files.
- Fixed the menu animation when the menu items are opened at the left-hand side of their parent.
- Fixed FlexSlider. In some situations, the first image was not loaded until the user clicked on the navigation arrows.
- Fixed the layout in the PHP version.
- Updated the Twitter widget
Note: For a quick update of your template, in the download package, we included a patch called twitter-patch.v1.5 – 20.05.2013
- Fixed image loading in FlexSlider on IE (modified ‘custom.js’, located in the ‘js’ folder)
- Upgraded Revolution Slider
- Integrated newsletter with MailChimp
- Added psd files to the psd folder.
- Fixed icon box link for mobile devices.
- Fixed print preview layout overflow issue.
To apply the updates, please consult the release-log.txt file included in the download package.v1.2 – 25.03.2013
Added setting options to the template’s FlexSlider
To apply this update, overwrite one file: custom.js (located in the js folder)
Fixed IE10 browser version reporting issue
To apply this update, in the <head> section of the pages, add the following line of code :
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=8, IE=9, IE=10">
Fixed an issue in FlexSlider (which occurred on mobile devices only when the slides were wrapped in links)
To apply this update, overwrite two files: flexslider.css (located in the css folder) and flexslider.js (located in the js folder)
- Added PHP template version
- Added Unlimited Color Options feature
v1.0 – Initial release