Inceptio is a multi-purpose WordPress theme with very flexible customization possibilities that can be successfully used for business, portfolio and personal websites.
Boxed and Full Width Layout – You can customize the entire layout of your website with Inceptio.
Advanced Admin Panel – Change colors, fonts styles, font sizes, background patterns, background colors, etc., using our Advanced Admin Panel.
Fully Responsive – Inceptio is completely responsive down to mobile phones. You have the possibly of disabling the responsiveness mode with one simple click.
Unlimited Color Options – You can choose between 10 predefined colors or you can quickly define your own colors.
Two Popular Sliders Included – Inceptio includes the Revolution Slider premium WordPress plugin, as well as FlexSlider.
10+ Page Templates and Shortcodes with Generator – Flexibility is one key feature of the Inceptio theme. You have 10+ layout possibilities with variations. The theme also comes with a Shortcode Generator which will make your content creation very easy.
Google and Local OS Fonts Support – Add any Google Font and, if is not enough, you can also use the OS fonts.
Translation Ready and WPML Compatible – The .po and .mo files have been included for an easy translation of your theme and it is 100% compatible with qTranslate, too. The theme also includes a language switcher where you can add your own languages.
Child Theme Compatible – Inceptio is very flexible. You can easily extend the theme using child themes.
Demo Included – With one click, you can import the theme demo (the online demo) to your WordPress and see how to build the pages.
PSD Files Included – Inceptio comes with several PSD files: three homepages, ‘about us’ content page, sliced elements.
Online Documentation – Inceptio has an online documentation and is very easy to access directly from the WordPress admin console.
Customer Support – Customer support available on our customer support dedicated forum.
- Responsive design (with unresponsive option)
- Very customizable – You can create lots of combinations of new templates using the default templates plus the customizations.
- Wide and boxed layouts
- Advanced admin panel
- Unlimited color options
- Revolution Slider (premium slider) and FlexSlider
- 35 shortcodes with generator
- Unlimited Google fonts support
- Newsletter integration with MailChimp
- ReCaptcha anti-spam system integration
- Unlimited background patterns
- Unlimited sidebar generator
- Language switcher
- qTranslate support
- Child theme support
- Easy to customize using WordPress filters
- PSD files included (three homepages, ‘about us’ content page, sliced elements)
- Customer support on dedicated forum: http://ixtendo.com/forum/
Some of the Features in Images
Versions and Updates
v1.11 – 11.11.2013
- Improvement: added the alt value for all images (needed for SEO plugins)
- Improvement: added the alt attribute on [img] shortcode
- Improvement: replaced the rel attribute on links with data-fancybox-group HTML5 attribute (for W3C validation)
- Improvement: replaced the rel attribute on main menu links with data-rel HTML5 attribute (for W3C validation)
- Added new filter: inc_register_shortcode – allows controlling which shortcodes to be registered
- Added new filter: inc_attachment_sharing_content – allows changing the sharing template for the attachment page template
- Added new feature: added template for image attachment
- Added new feature: added the possibility of changing the hellip sign (present in the blog overview page) with a “read more” link
- Added new feature: added support for the slider component from jQueryUI
- Added new feature: added the possibility of choosing between colored and monochromatic social media icons through Theme Options
- Improvement: replaced the footer copyright textfield with textarea in the Theme Options.
- Fixed bug: fixed the Twitter widget response reading. In some situations, when the tweets were very big, the answer sent by Twitter was incompletely read.
- Fixed bug: fixed the slider caption translation using qTranslate. The caption title and the caption content were not filtered and, because of this, these two files could not be translated using qTranslate.
- Improvement: added new attributes to the [tabs] shortcode:
– active: specify which panel is currently open
– disabled: specify a comma-separated list of disabled tabs
– height_style: controls the height of the tabs widget and each panel. Possible values: auto, fill, content
- Improvement: added new attributes for the [toggles] shortcode:
– disabled: disables the accordion or one toggle if set to true
– height_style: controls the height of the accordion and each panel. Possible values: auto, fill, content
- Improvement: added the RSS missing link to the footer page
- Fixed bug: fixed Google+ sharing in post sharing section
v1.8.1 – 24.09.2013
- Fixed bug: fixed the top search field disappearance when the user typed a text
- Improvement: replaced the call of the $.browser method (which was removed in jQuery 1.10) with a specialized library able to detect the browser’s name and version
- Improvement: replaced the jQuery bind method with on
- Added new feature: added the url attribute for the team member shortcode
- Added new feature: added a new shortcode [contact] which allows you to display a contact address in the page which will look like the contact address in the footer
- Added new feature: incorporated the [audio] shortcode added since WordPress 3.6
- Added new feature: incorporated the [video] shortcode added since WordPress 3.6
- Fixed bug: fixed the ddlevelsmenu in SSL mode
- Fixed bug: fixed the date format in the Recent Posts widget
- Fixed bug: fixed the errors generated by the ie.js script
- Fixed bug: fixed the design of the search field in the search widget
- Fixed bug: when the Latest Posts page was set as a front page, the image of the first post was displayed twice
- Fixed bug: fixed the menu animation when the menu items are opened at the left-hand side of their parent
- Added new template: added the Blog Overview template. With this template, you can create multiple Blog Overview pages filtered by categories or tags
- Added new feature: added the possibility of displaying the page title in Front Page through Theme Options
- Added new filter: inc_news_shortcode_settings – allows changing the display of the comments for the News shortcode
- Added new filter: inc_blog_overview_settings – allows changing the display of the author, categories or comments for the Blog Overview page
- Created theme compatibility with WordPress 3.6
- Fixed bug: fixed the accordion content height in the shortcode editor for WordPress 3.6 (shortcode-editor.js).
- Fixed bug: fixed the jQuery popup z-index issue for WordPress 3.6 (shortcode-editor.js, media-editor.js).
- Fixed bug: fixed a Theme Option save bug. When saving the theme options, the HTML tags for the hidden input values were removed.
- Added new feature: when no portfolio project details are specified, then the Project Details sidebar is not displayed (sidebar-portfolio.php).
- Added new feature: added the [gmap] shortcode for the Google map. With this shortcode you can add the Google map several times in any page.
- Added new feature: added the [tootltip] shortcode. With this shortcode, you can add a tooltip on the span or div elements.
- Added new feature: added the tooltip attribute on the [btn] shortcode. With this attribute, you can set a tooltip on the button.
- Added new feature: added the mobile phone attribute on the Contact widget.
- Added new feature: added support for nested grid columns (a maximum of 3 levels is supported)
- Added new feature: added support for logo text (when the logo image is missing, the blog name is displayed)
- Added new feature: added styles for the Contact 7 form WP plugin
- Added new feature: externalized in the .po files the translatable words for the jQueryTwitter plugin
- Added new feature: added redirect support for the form shortcode
- Added new filter: inc_color_style_template_path – allows changing the path to the color style template
- Added new filter: inc_post_overview_query_args – allows changing the query values in the posts overview page
- Added new filter: inc_post_overview_query_args – allows changing the query values in the posts overview page
- Added new feature: included a child theme in the main archive
- Added new feature: added new attributes to the post_gallery shortcode: no_image, no_image_src used to display a default image for those posts that don’t have any image/slider set on them.
- Fixed bug: included the WordPress custom CSS classes in the main menu items (Inceptio_Main_Menu_Walker.php)
- Fixed bug: the carousel parameters (animation speed, easing, etc.) weren’t taken into account
- Fixed bug: the target attribute for the image links wasn’t taken into account
- Fixed bug: when the internet connection was slow, the portfolio overview items were displayed overlapped
- Fixed bug: replaced the get_the_date() function with get_the_time() because the output of the get_the_date() function wasn’t processed correctly by the qTranslate WP plugin
- Fixed bug: fixed the post sharing URL
- Fixed bug: FlexSlider loading images problem on IE (custom.js)
- Fixed bug: on the iPad, the click didn’t work on a menu item that had children and an URL set on it
- Added new feature: added new template for the Portfolio categories (template-portfolio-category.php)
- Added new feature: added new built-in sidebar – Portfolio Category Sidebar (functions.php, sidebar-portfolio-category.php)
- Added new feature: added the possibility of specifying the filters order through Portfolio Overview Configure Dialog
- Added new feature: added the possibility of specifying the list of recipients for the contact form through the “recipients” attribute (Inc_Form_Shortcode.php)
- Added new feature: added the form types: number, datepicker (custom.js, Inc_Form_Shortcode.php)
- Added new feature: added new attribute for the [form] shortcode: classes (Inc_Form_Shortcode.php)
- Added new feature: added new attributes for the [slider] shortcode: control_nav and direction_nav (Inc_Slider_Shortcode.php)
- Improvement: regenerated the demo data based on WordPress
Note: Check out the updates folder in the download package.v1.3 – 15.06.2013
- Updated the Twitter widget
Note: For a quick update of your theme, in the theme package, we included a patch called twitter-patch.v1.2 – 11.06.2013
- Fixed bug: when there was an iframe without the src attribute in the page, the custom.js file threw an error
- Added new feature: WPML plugin integration
- Added new feature: the Revolution Slider captions can be translated with qTranslate
- Added new feature: the user can hide the portfolio items meta information in the Portfolio Overview page
- Added new template: Portfolio – Without Sidebar (template-portfolio-nosidebar.php)
- Added new feature: the shortcodes can be used in content featured and footer featured
- Added new feature: the FlexSlider slider can be duplicated
- Added new feature: the icon_box shortcode can now also not have an icon
- Added new feature: the Contact Details widgets can be synchronized with the contact details set in Theme Options
- Added new filter: inc_breadcrumb_template – allows changing the breadcrumb structure
- Added new filter: inc_portfolio_overview_settings – allows changing the portfolio overview items
- Added new filter: inc_shortcodes_settings – allows changing the shortcodes settings (optionally, the iconboxes and portfolio items can now have the same height)
- Fixed issue: added CSS styles to the Revolution Slider plugin (plugins/revslider.zip)
- Fixed issue: changed the HTML structure for the footer featured (footer-featured.php)
- Fixed issue: FlexSlider loading images problem on IE (custom.js)
- Added new template: Contact Page – Right Sidebar + Full Width Map (template-page-contact-fwmap.php)
- Added new template: Contact Page – Without Sidebar + Full Width Map (template-page-contact-nosidebar-fwmap.php)
- Added new template: Portfolio Overview – With Pagination (template-portfolio-overview-pagination.php)
- Added new filter: inc_breadcrumb – allows changing the breadcrumb structure (breadcrumb.php)
- Added new filter: inc_language_id – allows changing the language ISO code (functions.php)
- Added new filter: inc_language_flag – allows changing the language flag URL image (functions.php)
- Added new filter: inc_language_link – allows changing the language URL (functions.php)
- Added language switcher (language-switcher.php, custom.js, functions.php, header.php)
- Added new translation files (es_ES.po, it_IT.po, nl_NL.po, sv_SV.po)
- Added the possibility to change the slider layout: boxed or wide (Page_Media_Manager.php)
- Added two actions when the thumbnail is clicked in the portfolio overview page:
- open the lightbox with the attached images
- navigate directly to the page
v1.0 – Initial release