A highly polished wordpress theme for business, portfolio & blogs.
- 6 different custom pages: blog, fullwidth, news, contact, portfolio v1, portfolio v2
- 7 distinct skins
- homepage fade slider
- slider can link to a page, not only to a post
- multilevel jquery superfish menu
- WordPress 3.0 custom menu support for 2 different menus: header and footer
- portfolio gallery with lightbox
- custom styled lightbox
- amazing custom styled admin section with a high degree of customization – yet very easy to use
- choose between left and right sidebar
- 7 custom widgets: brochure, blog categories, latest news, latest blog entries, rss feeds, social media icons and twitter feed
- pagination options: you can set the number of items per page for news, blog, portfolio type 1 and portfolio type 2
- jquery/php contact form
- 404 page
- 8 easy to use shortcodes
- All PSDs files
- detailed documentation
Update 3.4.1 – April 14th, 2014
- Fixed a bug where the latest portfolio posts listed on homepage weren’t working in version 3.4.
- Updated the theme language dictionary.
Update 3.4 – April 9th, 2014
- Updated the theme options panel to the latest version.
- Restored the blog, news and portfolios to work with templates instead of category listings.
- Updated the translation dictionary.
- The theme is now fully compatible with WooSidebars plugin.
- Updated the documentation to correspond to the latest changes.
Update 3.3 – June 23rd, 2013
- Properly included js scripts inside the footer
- Now the twitter widget works with api 1.1
- Updated superfish to the latest version
- Updated the documentation to correspond to the latest changes
Update 3.2 – April 3rd, 2013
- Updated prettyphoto(lightbox plugin) to the latest version
- Updated superfish(menu dropdown plugin) to the latest version
- Replaced the old cycle plugin used for slider with flexlsider 2.1
- Now you can add videos to your slides
- Fixed a bug where the translation dictionary wasn’t loaded properly
- Regenerated the po / mo translation files.
- Updated the documentation.
Update 3.1 – January 24th, 2013
- fixed a bug where a newly uploaded logo wasn’t displaying in the theme’s frontend
- fixed a bug where enabling / disabling search form setting from theme’s header wasn’t working
- updated comment styles
- added important information in the documentation about how to setup page titles & descriptions
Update 3.0 – December 23rd, 2012
- updated theme options panel to the latest version
- updated the whole theme’s framework files to the latest version
- properly enqueued all external css / js files in theme’s header.php
- removed timthumb
- for image resize in portfolios, blog and slider posts, now the theme uses the built in post thumbnails via Wordpress Media Uploader
- fixed twitter widget
- removed auto formatting hack, which was a bad practice that caused issues with plugins
- reworked & simplified all major theme sections(blog, homepage, news, portfolio & contact) without removing any theme functionality
- changed the way homepage work: homepage is now a template, before it was a post inside index.php, which was a bad practice
- updated prettyphoto plugin to the latest version
- added unlimited sidebars feature via custom sidebars plugin
- removed wp-pagenavi from theme’s framework. Now to use this plugin, you need to manually install and activate it
- improved the widgets functionality
- updated theme’s translatable dictionary(.po and .mo files)
- added child theme for easier customization
- reworked, improved and updated the whole theme documentation
- reworked comments section
- fixed date format on blog and news pages
- cleaned and fixed css bugs
- fixed a bug where bullet lists weren’t showing up on ie9
- added twitter widget
- created css styles to properly display a search widget
- updated wordpress code with recommended / newer functions
- added timthumb resizing script for latest portfolio entries on homepage
- updated documentation to be in concordance with the latest theme version
reworked core, using the options framework by DEVIN
- added localization support
- portfolios and news page now use wordpress 3.0 custom posts
- now you can have unlimited portfolios
- increased the number of shortcodes: from less than 10, now there are more than 20 to use
- added the ability to remove the sidebar on homepage via options panel
- fixed a couple of css bugs
Update v1.2- fixed a bug where the custom admin panel reset when editing the wordpress links
- fixed a bug where a category that contained “&” in its name was not working properly in the admin panel
- added support for ordered lists(with numbers), check the html_code.txt included with the theme’s documentation
Update v1.1- fixed a glitch where google analytics code didn’t work properly
- made few more css adjustments related to the toggle content shortcode
- updated the documentation
More updates to follow.