An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, kayapati, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from kayapati:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
It looks theme is updated, how should I update the new updated theme?
Download latest updated theme and replace the old theme, please make sure to take up back up of old theme in case anything goes wrong.
What are the new features in the updated theme
Minimal and easy to use theme options page, all the latest new features are added like, Video support for gallery page, dynamic page templates like, Portfolio, New, Testimonial, Gallery and default contact page, wordpress menu support, custom background support etc.
What should I do all my previous thumbnails are vanished once the latest theme is updated with old theme?
yes it happens as we used different code to generate thumbnails ( to avoid thumbnail and default image display issues ), so you will have to use “Set a featured image” which is located at the right side. Please note that for any thumbnail to display you need to use “Set a featured image”
I have installed theme but there is no Menu links, what should I do?
1. Go to Menus and create a menu name called topmenu and click Save Menu
2. Select Menus which you want to add and click Add to Menu
3. Arrange Menus order by drag & drop up or down however you want and save changes by clicking Save Menu button.
How to create Dynamic Pages like Portfolio?
1. Create a category called Portfolio and add few posts along with set a featured image for thumbnails to display.
2. Create a page called Portfolio and choose Portfolio page from Template panel which is located at right side.
3. Choose Category Portfolio from Assign category to Pages panel which is located at right side just bellow the template panel.
4. Click Publish button.
5. Go to Menu under appearance panel and select the Portfolio page and add click Add Menu button and Finally Click Save Menu.
How to add Images to the Gallery page?
Create a Category called Gallery and add few posts along with Set a featured Image where you can add dummy title and content we wont display these in the gallery page, once you add few posts create a Dynamic Gallery page like how we created Portfolio page above.
How to add Video to the gallery page?
Use Set a Featured Image as thumbnail image and use custom field name as a Video and Video path in the value fied. Video path like:
Youtube sample url path: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuEirFPY4LE&feature=popular
Vimeo sample url path: http://vimeo.com/14309072
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.