An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, DigitalCavalry, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from DigitalCavalry:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- We provide support also via email. To get support via email you need to contact us via contact form located in our Theme Forest profile.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to setup sidebar?
If you want to create and use sidebars you must do five things:
1. First you must copy all plugins files to folder wp-content/plugins
2. Go to plugins options in Wordpress and activate all IS plugins
3. Go to IS general settings and create one sidebar or more
4. Go to widget options in Wordpress and add IS plugins to sidebar
5. Choose sidebar for page
How to fix Floating Objects feature to display objects in Internet Explorer browser?
1. Go to cms/php folder
2. Open cp_header.php file, go to line 225 (under “opacity”) and change this code:
_tip*100 to this code: _opacity*100.
3. In the same way you must change also code in cp_footer.php file in line 228, and code in cp_homepage.php file in line 202.
After these changes Floating Object for Header, Homepage Content and Footer will work properly in Internet Explorer.
How to create a sidebar after all IS plugins are installed and activated?
1. Go to IS Options > General > Sidebars section.
2. Click on “Add New Sidebar” button and put sidebar name for created item. Click on Save Changes button.
How to create a sidebar for homepage and assign it to homepage?
1. Go to IS Options > General > Sidebars section and create new sidebar for homepage – click on “Add New Sidebar” button and name your sidebar for example as “Homepage”
2. Go to IS Options > General > Miscellaneous and find option named as Default and Index sidebar. Select your Homepage sidebar for Sidebar for index page drop down list and save changes.
3. Go to Appearance > Widgets section. Now drag and drop widgets for Homepage sidebar. You can also edit settings of this widgets now or do this at some later stage (we recommend to use widgets marked as IS).
3. Go to Pages and edit your homepage content page – choose sidebar in section Custom Page Settings.
How to create a main News Page and News post?
1. Go to Pages and click on Add New button.
2. Write page title at the top.
3. Select page template on the right side – choose News.
4. If sidebar for contact page is creatated select a sidebar from drop down list in Custom Page Settings (you can also do this later and edit this page setting).
5. Publish News Page.
6. Go to IS Options > Main Menu. In Menu manager create a new item for News Page, put a name for it (for example “News”) and choose (Use page) a link method for this item and in Link column select your News Page.
7. When you will enter News Page in browser at this moment, you should see an empty page with a title displayed and two information boxes “Category for news page is not selected”.
8. Go to Posts and click on Add New button.
9. Write post title at the top. In Categories section create a new category for News page (only one category can be used for News). You can name it as for example “News” – only this category should be selected for this post.
10. In HTML editor at the top put post content – text, images, links etc. For images, links etc. you should use styles that are described in User Guide file.
11. Put short text for Post short description, and if you want this News to be featured insert also a text for an edit box marked as Blog post preview and featured News/Article description.
12. Publish this News Post.
13. Go to IS Options > News. From Select your news page drop down list select News page. From Select news category drop down list select a category name that was created for News.
14. Remember that for every next post created as news you must select only your News category. Remember also that News post don’t use tags.
15. In IS Options > News you can also change other settings for News page, like for example decide which News is displayed as featured.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.