An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, minti, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from minti:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m getting a missing style sheet error when I try to install the theme, what’s wrong?
Whenever you see that missing style sheet message it means you’re attempting to install the wrong file and WordPress does not recognize it as a theme file.
You should unzip the initial zip file you downloaded here on Themeforest after purchase and only upload the “inovado.zip” in the Theme Folder of that initial file.
You will also find the Documentation of the Theme in the initial zip file, with installation instructions and other useful informations to get started.
Here’s also a video on how to install ThemeForest Themes: Stylesheet Missing When Installing WordPress Theme
Need Support for this Theme?
Head on over to the Official Mintithemes Help Desk and experience 1st class customer support: http://mintithemes.com/forums
I cannot install the neccessary plugins (bad header error)
The invalid header error is a server error, but that is no problem, just connect via FTP to your server, move the plugins from /wp-content/themes/inovado/framework/plugins/ to /wp-content/plugins/ and unzip them. You now can install them in the Backend under Plugins.
How to update Inovado?
Go to Downloads section of your ThemeForest account and download Inovado Wordpress Theme again.
I would suggest to overwrite your extisting “inovado” Theme folder via FTP. To do that, unpack the file and upload the “inovado” Folder in Themes to your server to wp-content/themes/ and overwrite all.
Another way is to delete current version from the WP Dashboard and upload inovado.zip file.
All settings are in a database so there’s nothing to worry about. Of course, if you have made modifications to the theme files (e.g. css, php) than great care must be taken when installing the update, as these files will be overwritten.
The Demo Data I installed doesn’t look like the preview page, why?
This Theme includes a Demo Data .xml file which allows you to upload some dummy content to your site to help you get started with the Theme and get to know the functionality. Please note, that the .xml file doesn’t include images or the slider data. See the slider section & screencast of this documentation on how to set them up.
- Log into your WordPress backend
- Navigate to Tools > Import
- Click on “WordPress”. If you haven’t imported anything yet, you will need to install “Importer” plugin. Select the .xml file in the SampleData folder in the zip-file you’ve downloaded from Themeforest.
- Now make sure to Select the Menu in Appearance > Menus and set up “Home” as front page and “Blog” as posts page under Settings > Reading.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.