Invictus is a Fullscreen Image and Video WordPress Theme for photographer or creatives.
Invictus is so easy to use, super versatile and has a fully responsive design! With it’s flexible theme, page and post options Invictus is very intuitive to use and completely ready to operate out of the box.The possibilities are endless! We have build Invictus with latest HTML5 & CSS3 and a lot of love and care went into this theme making it a such a fun to use. Invictus brings you an awesome way to showcase your portfolio in a special way! Invictus can be used for any type of portfolio, but was mainly build for photographers, creatives or video artists.
Latest update 3.3 now available – 06/22/2014
Grab the file from your download section here on ThemeForest. Changelog can be found here http://help.doitmax.de/invictus/
All changes made, the related files and previous updates can be found in changelog.txt
If you need support, please go to our Support Forum, create an account and verify your purchase. Theme support is offered only to verified customers by forum. Support requests send by email, twitter or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.
- 2 Themes – Black and white
Great fullscreen image and video gallery with thumbnail scroller!
- Setup Number of images for the Gallery
- YouTube, Vimeo or selfhosted video support
- Show/Hide Thumbnail Scroller
- Choose the Featured Galleries
- Choose sorting of images (random, date etc)
- Choose Overlay Pattern
- Adjust Thumbnail height
- Adjust Thumbnail Quality
- Setup Slide Interval
- Setup Animation Speed
- and choose Transition type
- Embed YouTube, Vimeo or Selfhosted videos in your photo posts. See it in action!
- Great Portfolio Styles (Sortable Grid, Image Scroller, Fullwidth Grid, Fullscreen Gallery, Flickr Stream Template, Flickr Stream Template, 1, 2, 3 and 4 Column Templates…)
- Bulk photo posting – See it in action!
- Choose your Font from Google API Fonts (about 250 Fonts)
- Create post image sliders for your photo posts! (Nivo, Slides, Accordion) – See it in action!
- Fullscreen Video pages Watch a demo video!
- Fullscreen Background Flickr Stream See it in action
- Password protected pages, posts and galleries
- Define a Fullscreen Background Image for each page seperately
- Choose from Lightbox, Project Page or external Link for your Photo Posts
- Supports WP3 Menus, featured images etc.
- XML Dummy Data for fast installation included
- Translation ready – *.po and *.mo files included
- Extensive Admin Menu with many Options.
- Control the Fullscreen Homepage Gallery (Number of Images, Featured Galleries, Order, Fullscreen Overlay, Overlay Pattern, Thumbnail Height, Animation Speed etc.)
- Change Font Settings (Color, Font Size, Font Family)
- Fullscreen Flickr Stream Settings.
- Change Color Settings (Font Color, Main Color Scheme, Main Colors)
- Image Settings (Crop Images, Show Post Author, Show Image Caption, Grid Image Height etc)
- Change PrettyPhoto Settings
- Change Contact Page
- Social Icon Management
- Custom Logo Support
- Adminpanel improved with some cool jQuery Effects (Sliders, Colorpicker, iPhone styled Checkboxes)
- Shortcode Collection:
- Manage your Social Icons in your theme options
- Customiseable Sidebars for all Templates
- Google Analytics
- PSDs Included
- 5 Custom Widgets
- Flickr Stream
- Custom Recent Posts
- Custom Related Galleries
- Standard Wordpress Gallery with thumbnail support
- Choose cropping direction for each Photo post.
- Supports for all major Browser (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera etc)
- Contact us page with validation and PHP mailer
- Detailed Documentation
- All scripts included, no plugins needed.
- Design optimized for medium and large resolutions.
black, creative, fullscreen, fullsize, gallery, jquery, modern, photographer, portfolio, selfhosted, video, vimeo, white, wordpress theme, youtube
- Big special thanks to Harry Nguyen and Mark Sebastian! Harry Nguyen on Flickr and Mark Sebastian on Flickr
- jQuery and jQuery UI http://jquery.com/
- jquery.quicksand.js from Jacek Galanciak (http://razorjack.net/quicksand)
- jquery.superbgimage.min.js from Andreas Eberhard (http://dev.andreaseberhard.de/projects/superbgimage/)
- jquery.mousewheel.js from Brandon Aaron (http://brandonaaron.net)
- jquery.livequery.min.js from Brandon Aaron (http://brandonaaron.net/)
- jquery.easing.1.3.js (http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/)
- jquery.prettyPhoto.min.js from Stephane Caron (http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com)
- jquery.tipsy.min.js (http://onehackoranother.com/projects/jquery/tipsy/)
- jquery.validate.js from Jörn Zaefferer (http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-validation/)
- selectivizr.js from Keith Clark (http://selectivizr.com)
- superfish.js from Joel Birch (http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/)
- jquery.sftouchscreen.js (http://drupal.org/project/superfish)
- supersized.flickr.js by Sam Dunn / One Mighty Roar (www.onemightyroar.com)
- jquery.masonry.min.js by David DeSandro (http://masonry.desandro.com)
- SWFObject v2.2 (http://code.google.com/p/swfobject/)
- Photos in Online Preview used with permission from Harry Nguyen and Mark Sebastian