An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, IronTemplates, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from IronTemplates:
Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (UTC/GMT -5 hours) [normally] within 24h in the order they were received.
Please note that the fastest way to obtain support is to submit a request via our online support center: http://it.ticksy.com/.
Support requests received via ThemeForest comments or emails or twitter will take much longer time to process or can be not addressed at all.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- WordPress + Theme Installation – $99.99
- Theme Installation Only – $29.99
- Theme customisation – $95/hour
- Hosting – Starting from $175/year
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.