iWrite is the perfect minimal theme for blogging in style. Packed with essential features such as different post formats, useful shortcodes, widgets and a great design, this theme is for those who just want to write.
This theme is currently at version 1.2 (changelog’s at the bottom of the page)
It’s responsive & retina ready, meaning that your site and images will look sharp on any device!
Due to the large amount of support questions and for keeping everything organized, all tickets will be directed through my private support forum: http://rubenbristian.ticksy.com
- unique design details
- highly responsive
- SEO optimized
- .po and .mo files included to make theme translation ready
- grid based & ajax powered blog
- filterable blog posts with custom formats
- quality sliders for all posts
- self hosted videos & other kinds of media
- two-levels menu
- blog & post pages
- fancy jQuery effects
- cool shortcodes for typography, buttons, lists, quotes and more..
- ajax powered contact form
- valid html5 code
- and much more..
- great theme options panel
- set logo, favicon, analytics, and lots of other options
- lots of shortcodes
- custom login logo and gravatar
- and much more…
- Shannon Roddy
This is a very simple and easy to use minimalist and responsive theme. Not a lot of shortcode, but then again, not much is needed. In addition, customer support was also very responsive to the inquiries and questions I had regarding the theme.
I have to say: I really like this theme! I love the simplicity of it very much. I love the fact that it’s not heavy on images. I love that not everything can be customized. It’s really a perfect theme for me. Great job and thank you!
Warning! Unique work here.
Thank God there are fellow authors still creating bold, original, courageous work.
- Version 1.2 : 29 October 2013
~ Made search icon to function as a button
~ Fixed footer copyright issue
~ Fixed IE9 issues
- Version 1.1 : 16 September 2013
~ Fixed all issues related to shortcodes
~ Fixed page layouts
~ Changed xml import file
- Version 1.0 : 9 Septembert 2013
~ Initial release