Why choose Jacto I hear you ask?
- Excellent customer support – I’m at the end of an email and happy to help, oh and I don’t bite
- Add a modern, stylish look to your portfolio – make your work stand out from the crowd and get noticed, it’s what it deserves
- Choose how much you want to customise – if you want to the options are available, if not, just leave them alone, it’s your call
Jacto is the perfect solution to your online portfolio. Whether you want to simply showcase your latest work or go further by adding a blog you’ll find what you need all in one theme.
Whether your a designer, photographer, artist, illustrator, web designer, graphic designer or just need a personal website, Jacto can do the job.
With lots of different heading fonts, plenty of pre-set background patterns, the ability to add your own and beautiful styling it’s so simple to create your own look! Read on for more features…
PortfolioEasily create your portfolio with the stylish filterable portfolio, add more images to create a slider on your items page. Choose between 3, 4 and 5 columned layouts and even add video to your item page!
BlogJacto comes with WordPress Post Formats so you can add video, audio, status, quote, galleries and more post types!
With several options for laying out your portfolio and options to customise the homepage layout you can create your own look and feel.
Jacto comes with custom widgets including Flickr, Twitter feed, Video, blog info, testimonial and skills rating widgets.
- Filterable Portfolio
- 9 Widgetized areas
- 6 Widgets (Including Flickr and Twitter!)
- Sliders on portfolio pages
- Video on portfolio pages
- Different Header fonts to choose from using Cufon
- Lots of different background patterns to choose…
- ...or easily add your own background in the options panel!
- Auto image cropping
- WordPress post format support
- Custom post types to manage the slider and portfolio
- AJAX contact form
- Unbranded Theme options
- Plenty of shortcodes
- Insert shortcodes easily with buttons from the editor
- Page templates
- WP3 custom menus
- Plus more…
17/01/13 - Update to the jQuery call
03/04/12 - Added option to have a fixed image custom background
02/04/12 - Added option to choose one portfolio project type to display on a page
Coming soon: Layout PSD
Demo Images http://www.flickr.com/photos/adactio/5818096043/in/faves-martinburdon/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/adactio/5818408386/in/faves-martinburdon/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/coryschmitz/4421677278/in/faves-martinburdon/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/coryschmitz/4421677286/in/faves-martinburdon/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/coryschmitz/4892398492/in/faves-martinburdon/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/28919802@N04/6132430008/in/faves-martinburdon/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/dylanroscover/3383372871/in/faves-martinburdon/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/adactio/5817844675/in/faves-martinburdon/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/williamismael/5545019016/in/faves-martinburdon/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/coryschmitz/4532187140/in/faves-martinburdon/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/tofuverde/5331254537/in/faves-martinburdon/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/tofuverde/4842865466/in/faves-martinburdon/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/coryschmitz/4421677274/in/faves-martinburdon/