An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by mad_velikorodnov
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to change the Twitter bird initial position?
- To modify the target’s position, open up style.css (jamstudio/css) and find the #target properties (#1696) adjust the ‘top’ and ‘left’ values.
- To modify the bird’s position, open up main.js (jamstudio/js) and reach line #188, adjust the ‘center’ and ‘radius’ values.
How to change the fav.ico?
1. Add to your library the new fav.ico.
2. Copy the link of this fav.ico.
3. Go to Appearance -> Editor -> Header -> Replace /img/favicon.ico with yourth.
4. Click Update File.
- Release date 11/28/2012 (version 1.1) – The uploading logo field was added to the theme option panel. XML is changed.
- Release date 11/30/2012 (version 1.2) – Now you are able to switch off/on the flying twitter bird and the logo animation through the theme options panel.
- Release date 12/03/2012 (version 1.3) – The contact form is fixed and now works correctly.
- Release date 12/08/2012 (version 1.4) – The css files were corrected. The description field was added to the word section so that people not willing to use client/illustrator/... can also simply add a free description.
- Release date 12/10/2012 (version 1.5) – Navigation was improved. Now depending on the page, the navigation changes the color when the page is scrolling down.
- Release date 12/12/2012 (version 1.6) – The 3 points are fixed: 1. The text “we are creative…” was aligned center 2. Smooth scroll menu and menu color. 3. Share social icons. There are 4 minor improvements: 1. Favicon choice. 2. About icon link possibility. 3. Built in social share enable/disable. 4. About alternative text area.
- Release date 01/09/2013 (version 1.7) – 1. Improved documentation and WP-console.
2. 3.5 WP supported
- Release date 01/19/2013 (version 1.8) – 1. Problem with the projects were fixed on the Work page.
2. 3.5 WP problems were removed.
3. Contact form was rebuilt.
4. Creating post was improved.
- Release date 04/05/2013 (version 1.9) – 1. Added wp ‘page’ out-of-the-box support. You can create additional pages!
2. Fixed portfolio pagination.
- Release date 11/06/2013 (version 2.0) – Mobile version was improved. To get this update please download archive from Themeforest, unpack it and replace the style.css and media-queries.css files.
- Release date 27/06/2013 (version 2.1) – Twitter widget was updated.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.