This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Awesome work! GLWS!
A question is it possible to use a tumbler theme outside of tumbler so making it like a regular blog website but not assosiated with tumbler???? because i bought a domain and i want to use a tumbler theme is it possible to do that?
The theme is only compatible on tumblr however if you are interested in converting this theme onto other platform please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Jen, great looking theme. I was wondering about comments and the notes options when you click on an image. Is it possible to center the image and put a comments section under it and also have the notes under the main image instead of to the right of it?
Thank you, the theme is designed as it is. I’ve taken your suggestion under consideration and I may add this feature in the next update.
How to customise “links” ? I can’t see it in my menu…
Please check out this article: http://www.tumblr.com/docs/en/pages
Awesome theme (actually, most of your themes are great). I’m contemplating on buying this theme, but still have some questions before I do so…
- The pictures in a post are quite big. You have to scroll to see the complete picture. Can this be adjusted? We’ve seen the Necessity theme as well, and that size works fine.
- Infinite scroll on the tablet and phone is now working? Is that right?
- The header on the homepage is nice. But once opening a post (especially on smartphone or tablet) this is annoying. Is it possible to switch this off?
- Is it possible to have social sharing icons at each
- If we don’t want posts to open in a new window and assuming there are 100’s of posts and you’ve been scrolling quite far on the site…. Next, you open a post and want to go back to the main page, how does that work? Do you have to scroll down all the way again? If so, can this be fixed?
Looking forward to your reply.
Love the theme! It would be nice to have the option to only have the tags and source only on the permalink’s page instead of on the home page on photo-sets and videos. Also fix the mobile view. Other than that I have no compaints
1) If you’d like to make customizations to the photosets and videos, please email us: email@example.com
2) Can you also email us the mobile error please?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.