CHECK OUT our brand new Multi-purpose theme 6-in-1 Techzone.
CURRENT VERSION: 2.0.0 FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH 220.127.116.11 Security Patch.
Responsive Magento theme Bookshop is our very first theme dedicated for online bookstores. Bookshop theme is compatible with both Magento 1.7 and the latest Magento 1.9 version too.
At the first glance, our Bookshop presents the trending flat design with a professional block layout. To dig out more, the theme is armed with 9 Magento extensions including Mega Menu, Basetheme, Slideshow 2, Masshead, Product Slider, Tabs, Product, Quickview and especially Product Deal. Not to mention this Magento theme is fully responsive and features Off-canvas navigation.
Browse through the features of our latest magento theme Bookshop and you would want to launch a bookstore of your own.
1. Do your product promotion with Product Deal
Product Deal extension as Deals of the Week block in Bookshop
2. Dropdown Mega Menu with featured product and advertising banner display
Magento extension Mega Menu is built-in Bookshop
Magento extension Mega Menu helps you to organize and present your resourceful product categories in a single dropdown menu. User-friendly and dynamic, this extension is exactly what you need if you have a huge number of contents to show off. Also the Featured Product box and the banner position are available so that you can promote your products right from the start.
3. Responsive design with Off-canvas layout
Bookshop is fully responsive and ready to rock on all devices
Comfortable for the go-mode, Bookshop supports responsive design. The theme can win you the shoppers’ attention even when they are away from their PCs – our Magento theme can be displayed perfectly in any collapsed screen devices like smartphones or tablets. So why limit your site on desktop view when Bookshop is fully responsive?
Off-canvas layout for better navigation in Bookshop
Along with the responsive layout, Magento theme Bookshop supports off-canvas navigation. With a glide of finger, shoppers can navigate within your store freely without loosing track. How convenient it is as less lost track means less lost sales.
4. Color enrichment with Magento Basetheme
JM Basetheme as Bookshop customization tool
Basetheme extension knows how to give you the best experience of theme customization. With this handy Magento extension, you can personalize Bookshop at ease to suit your own taste. Plus, with Basetheme, you can label your products as Hot, Sales, New and so on. Practical and professional, this Magento extension is worth your click for more details.
5. Give viewers the best reach of product details
Quickview for the comfort of viewers
Featuring Quickview extension, responsive Magento theme JM Bookshop allows you to give shoppers the most convenient accessibly way to product details. There will be no more loading new pages while browsing the product page; just a click to each item and the pop-up window for details will appear.
6. Sidebar product filter
Sidebar filter in Bookshop
This is the second time we have Homepage sidebar filter for our Magento ecommerce themes; the first time was for the lovely theme Siotis. With the sidebar filter, shoppers can easily reach out the specific items that suit their needs and wants most. The ranges of filter can be defined in the backend of JM Bookshop.
7. Selective alternatives with sticky top panel and social sharing
Sticky top panel in Magento theme JM Bookshop
The Social sharing buttons are sticky, and placed on the left side of your e-stores for your customers to connect with you at ease. Sticky top panel allows your viewers to swatch around some essential settings they might need. On the right of the top panel, shoppers can find the shopping cart to check what they have chosen so far. There are also alternatives in languages, currencies or skin colors. Besides, customers can have quick access to their accounts, profiles, wish lists and cart.
8. Christmas theme
Winter feeling in Christmas theme of JM Bookshop
Isn’t it time for you to breeze some Christmas feel into your e-store?
Among 6 different theme skins, responsive Magento theme JM Bookshop
offers a built-in Xmas theme. With the textured background
and lots of details referring to winter and Christmas gifts, the theme
skin can grab attention of any visitor. It is also a smart idea as the
wrapped paper gift may remind our shoppers that time for buying gifts is
8. Full Features
- Custom Background, Colors via BaseTheme
- Create Multi-Store easily
- Fully Responsive
- Google Web Fonts
- Compatible with all types of products attributes
- Add to cart easily with QuickBuy extension
- Support Shop by on Side bar
- “Hot” label for products with new arrival products
- “New” label for products
- Two kind of Product View Layout: Grid and List
- Compatible with all types of product attributes
- Fully compatible with Magento 1.8 and 1.7
- Cross Browser support (IE8+, Safari, Firefox,Chrome, Opera)
- Valid XHTML and Css Markup
- Tutorial and userguide for installation and using
- User guide Documentation .html file
- PSD files included
9. Version and Changelog
Head over to our Changelog and Version for more details.
DISCLAIMER: We support through UberTheme system ONLY. Comments in this thread barely reach our Technical Support team. Should you have any technical issue, kindly follow these steps to contact us:
- Step 1: Submit your question to UberTheme
1. Go to http://www.ubertheme.com/questions/ 2. Fill in the question information 3. Provide ticket details with your email address (don’t worry, we’ll NEVER spam!)
- Step 2: Leave your Question link under Comment tab in this thread (highly recommended)
- Support time: Monday – Friday 8AM to 5PM GMT +7
- Response Time: Within 24 hours (1 business day)
- Support is not available on Saturday & Sunday due to our weekend break
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Quickstart installation services cost $40, how to purchase:
1. Go to http://www.ubertheme.com/questions/
2. Select “Installation Services” Category
3. Provide credentials to install your website