Other Jollyany versions now available for purchase
Jollyany Drupal Theme – Overview
JollyAny is a Multi Purpose responsive Drupal Theme with endless possibilities suitable for Company, Business, Event, Agency, Ecommerce, Blog, Magazine,... or Individuals. It’s designed & developed based on popular Twitter Bootstrap 3.1.1 framework, JollyAny is 100% perfect responsive & retina ready display, Support Dark & Light Versions and a lot of options for layout builder. It also consists of Revolution Slider, Uber Cart, Drupal Panel, Drupal Forum and a lot more. It is a great way to present your business at the highest level. Moreover, you will not only save $14 for the Revolution Slider script but also have a back end panel to easily manage all elements on the Revolution Slider
Compatible with Drupal: Drupal 7.2.x, Drupal 7.3.x
Full Features List
- Responsive Design – HTML5/CSS3: Jollyany is a beautiful responsive layout auto-resizing to fit all the resolution of your devices or screen!
- Dark & Light Versions, FullWidth layout & Boxed layout
- Retina Display Ready: The Jollyany is absolutely future proof! Looks great on high-pixel density devices!
- Revolution Slider: Save $14 and more… It allows admin to flexibly and easilyy manage all elements on Slider in the backend panel
- Integrated UberCart for Webshop: Support 6 options for shop styles and 2 options for product detail page
- Drupal Forum integrated: Nice styles for forum page and single forum
- Mega Menu integrated: Special thanks to ThemeBrain for a wonderful module
- Support 32 Options for Homepage
- Support 8 options for Project listing page
- Support 2 Options for Project details page
- Support 7 Options for Blog listing page
- Support 6 styles Options for Blog content posts
- Support 3 options for Header and3 Optionsfor Footer
- Support 2 options for Contact page
- Support a lot of other CMS pages such as: Services page, About page, FAQs page, Team member page, Not found page,....
- Google Fonts Usable
- Twitter Boostrap 3.1 base Features the coded with HTML5 & CSS3, Jollyany comes with Bootstrap grid system and powerful elements.
- Multiple Colors: Various colors for you to choose the appropriate one(s) to match your logo and your products.
- Amazing jQuery Effects and Script
- Professional Shortcode Elements
- Awesome Animations
- Awesome Font Icons Included
- Drupal Compatibility: Theme is fully compatible with Drupal version: 7.2.x
- Search Engine Optimize: The Jollyany theme is compatible with all search engine optimization recommended
- Cross-Browser Support: Compatible with all modern browsers, including IE9+, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari etc.
- Continuous Support and Updates: We provide fantastic support & keep our themes up to date.
ChangelogUpdate – 20th Jan 2015
- Added new "pro shortcodes" function. - Integrated webform module on Contact us page. - Upgraded maintenace page.Update – 3rd Oct 2014
- Improve responsive Revolution slider - Update settings for style default, switcher color and style demo. - Update menu with hover effectsUpdate version 1.5 – 23rd Sept 2014
- Add Drupal commerce for shop section - You have 2 options: Drupal commerce or Ubercart to use for your store. - Allow to share posts to social media networking: facebook, twitter, Google+....Update version 1.4 – 5th Sept 2014
- Allow admin to add shortcodes to page content - Allow admin to change icon on the map of the contact page - Allow admin to configure text button on projects pageUpdate version 1.3 – 26th Aug 2014
- Added Multi languages feature for the theme. - Fixed breadcrumbs issue in mobile screenUpdate version 1.2 – 23rd Aug 2014
- Update an Flexible Panel for Theme Configuration - It's very easy for admin to configure Layout style, Header style, Footer style, Background, Colors, CSS,....Update version 1.1 – 19th Aug 2014
- Allow admin to flexibly change Logo with image, Slogan, Site name... - Allow admin to easy configure Contact page with company name, phone, address and map coordinatesUpdated – 14th Aug 2014
- Fixed Slider Revolution issues on mobile deviceInitial Release – Version 1.0 – 11th Aug 2014
- Initial Release.
All jQuery credits included to documentation folder.