JSN Kido is a perfect supplement for JoomlaShine template collection. Lively, adorable and made-exclusively-for-VirtueMart, JSN Kido is ready for any e-commerce site. The “install sample data” mechanism, template parameters and responsive design are just incredibly functional.
JSN Kido specially comes up with VirtueMart Styling Support
It’s extremely awesome! You might know much about VirtueMart – a very well-known Joomla extension for E-commerce solution. With JSN Kido, it’s easier for you than ever to build an e-commerce website with available VirtueMart styling support. You can take a look at VirtueMart sample right on JSN Kido demo to see how incredible they fit each other
Standard built – in features
- Joomla 2.5/3.0 template files included: We provide you with installation template packages compatible with Joomla 2.5/3.0.
- Multilingual support: In our templates all wordings of both back-end and front-end are moved to separated language files, so you can easily translate them into any language you want.
- Cross-browser compatible: The template is compatible with most of the popular web-browsers, including Mozilla Firefox 3.0+, IE 7+, Opera 9+, Safari 4+ and Chrome.
- Built – in SEO options: Great built-in SEO techniques which help you improve your website visibility to search engines, including SEO for Source Ordering, Website Title and Top H1 tag.
- Automatically fit any resolution with built-in Responsive feature
- VirtueMart e-commerce extension and K2 styling support
- A vivid and lively image show with built-in JSN ImageShow
- Free your creativity in designing new layout with 36 collasible module positions and 120 module styles
- 6 lovely color variations: brown, gray, green, red, orange and blue
- Really well documented code
Free Built-in Extensions
Free Editions of JSN ImageShow, JSN PowerAdmin and JSN Uniform are three built-in extensions in JSN Kido sample data.
JSN ImageShow is the first Joomla! image slideshow that displays your images in a lively and truthful way. It can be placed on any website, in whatever size and filled with whatever content you want.
JSN ImageShow now provides you with 6 amazing themes: Theme Classic, Theme Slider, Theme Grid, Theme Carousel, Theme Strip and Theme Flow. More themes will be released in the future.
JSN PowerAdmin makes your Joomla administration process easy and enjoyable. It allows you to have full control over your Joomla website in a single screen. You can manipulate elements by using an intuitive GUI with drag-n-drop operations. JSN PowerAdmin supports 10 languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Polish and Japanese and ready for Joomla 3.0
JSN Uniform is a cool Joomla 2.5 Form Component which is built with attempt to bring Joomla users a nice component, very clean and really easy to use. JSN Uniform first allows you to create a wide range of forms as they want with diversified fields. And then, you can easily manage all submission information of your website’s users. With clear, clean and simple in interface and operation, it’s truly easy to use and suitable for all Joomla users without coding knowledge required.
The technical support is handled on the official JoomlaShine forum. Please kindly include the template name, version, Joomla version and website URL. The average response time is from 12 -16 hours on weekdays. Support request sent during weekends will be processed with the little delay.
In order to get the latest version of a product please kindly submit the account request at Contact Us form. The latest version of a product is provided at NO additional cost.
JSN Kido, version 2.1.0 ( 29 May, 2013)
- ^ Added a call for “template_pro.css” in PRO edition
- ^ Load Google Fonts with SSL enabled by default
- ^ Added tags display to com_content HTML override
- # Fixed bug pagination HTML override on Joomla 3.x
- # Fixed bug gotoplink doesn’t work with Mijo Shop
- # Fixed bug “Created Date Incorrect on Joomla 3.1.1”
- # Fixed bug HTML override in com_contact’s featured item view
- # Fixed bug fatal error “Call to undefined method JDocumentRaw::countModules()”
- # Fixed bug Joomla 3.x advance search result display on IE
- # Fixed template override file to require jsntplframework.defines.php file instead of defines.php file
- # Fixed bug price don’t display in shoppping cart of Virtuemart