JSN Pixel – Special component & module styling for Easyblog
JSN Pixel is the unique Responsive Joomla Template on the market. With the built-in powerful framework it runs smoothly on major web browsers of both desktop and mobile platform.Visting the demo site you can see the special theme styling for the most popular blog component EasyBlog from StackIdeas.
Standard built – in features
- Joomla 3.x template files included: We provide you with installation template packages compatible with Joomla 3.x.
- Multilingual support: In our templates all wordings of both back-end and front-end are moved to separated language files, so you can easily translate them into any language you want.
- Cross-browser compatible: The template is compatible with most of the popular web-browsers, including Mozilla Firefox, IE, Safari and Chrome.
- Built – in SEO options: Great built-in SEO techniques which help you improve your website visibility to search engines, including SEO for Source Ordering, Website Title and Top H1 tag.
- Responsive Design built-in.
- Special built-in styling for EasyBlog blog component, Kunena and K2.
- Diversified typography for Headings, text, links, tables, images, links and so on.
- Beautiful image gallery run by JSN ImageShow
- Improve visibility to search engines with built-in SEO features.
- Free to redesign with 42 module positions.
- Really well documented code.
Technical Support Period
JSN Pixel PRO Unlimited includes support for 12 months from the purchase date and all technical support questions will be handled in our FORUM under exclusive PRO box ONLY. Response time can vary depending on the volume of inquiries, the nature of the request but normally, it takes about 12 to 16 hours to response due to time difference. If you are about to purchase JSN Pixel, let’s verify your account after purchasing with the link below at JoomlaShine and go to Forum to raise your questions to get the best support.
Free Built-in Extensions
Free Editions of JSN PowerAdmin, JSN ImageShow, JSN Uniform and JSN PageBuilder are four built-in extensions in JSN Pixel sample data.