N E E D S U P P O R T ?
It’s super easy: http://meydjer.ticksy.com/
T E S T I M O N I A L S
By the way, the Juca theme is very very nice – design and friendliness all are the best for photogs!
Working well so far… thank you
Love the theme. Bought it right away.
V I D E O D E M O N S T R A T I O N S
M A I N F E A T U R E S
- Bulk Load Images
- Theme Customizer Support (live color editor)
- Fullscreen Support
- FX Slider
- Bold typography
- Sleek theme options panel (check it out)
- All Google Fonts
- FX, Image, HTML and embedded video slider
- All Blog Post Formats (standard, aside, gallery, link, image, quote, status, video, audio & chat)
S O M E T H I N G I S M I S S I N G ?
Get in touch and tell me what features you want to see here.
O T H E R F E A T U R E S
- Fullscreen support for portfolio, photography, art, fashion, wedding, family and promo websites
- Video documentation
- WordPress 3.4+
- SEO Optimized
- Modern design
- Child theme included
- Dummy data included (demo.xml)
- Unbranded options panel
- Totally responsive (including FX Slider)
- Full localisation support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Contact Form 7 compatible (.wpcf7 classes)
- Optimized images
- Threaded comments supported
- Footer with 0-4 columns
- Custom login screen logo
- No TimThumb
F.A.Q.“How To Create Submenus?”
Take a look: http://youtu.be/Idt7oyCD1qY?t=4m57s
“Portfolio Item Not Loading”
Check if you don’t have duplicated slugs. All your slugs must be unique. For example, you cannot have the same “lorem-ipsum” slug for a blog post, category or portfolio item.
“Password Protected Page”
Here is the “Password protected” panel: http://d.pr/i/GE7g
“Change Logo/Header image”
WordPress has changed the way you upload header images. Now you need to go to Appearance > Header to upload your new image.
“Why Video Background Doesn’t play in Firefox and IE?”
You need to add the following code to your ”.htaccess” file (it’s hidden inside the WordPress root folder): # AddType TYPE/SUBTYPE EXTENSION AddType audio/mpeg mp3 AddType audio/mp4 m4a AddType audio/ogg ogg AddType audio/ogg oga AddType audio/webm webma AddType audio/wav wav AddType video/mp4 mp4 AddType video/mp4 m4v AddType video/ogg ogv AddType video/webm webm AddType video/webm webmv
“Warning: file_get_contents() / getimagesize()”
If you see this error, you need to turn on “allow_url_fopen” in your hosting server. You need to contact your hosting support or follow these instructions: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3324524/file-get-contents-not-working
“How to translate the theme?”
1) Open the wp-config.php file (root WP directory) and check your default WPLANG value (if you are using a non-english installation): http://cl.ly/image/3u0t0c3e2b36
2) Inside the theme folder, make a copy of the files “lang/default.po” and “lang/default.mo” and rename the copies to your WPLANG value. In this example is “pt_BR”: http://cl.ly/image/3G232Y150h3L
3) Download and install some PO file editor. I recommend Poedit ( http://www.poedit.net/download.php ). Once you have installet it, open the PO file that corresponds to your language. In this example is pt_BR.po.
4) Now, translate the strings you need and Save: http://cl.ly/image/1J3j122o3w33 5) Done!
“Custom Logo Support?”
Yeah, this theme supports a custom logo upload. The default logo is an uploaded image: http://themes.meydjer.com/mater/wp-content/themes/mater/images/mater-logo.png You can upload your own logo via Theme Customizer.
“Different background for each post and page.”
You can change it using the Background meta-box options inside your posts and pages: http://cl.ly/image/372U3l1R1c1s
Check the tab Menu Configuration at the documentation file.
“Removing page title and other contents on static front page”
Remove all Content Stacker items (if you have) and try to insert a Blank element via Content Stacker: http://cl.ly/image/1X222Y3H1g2D
“Is it possible to disable the fullscreen portfolio item?”
Sure. You can comment or delete the lines #297-302 of the file js/scripts.js.php (part ”/
—Click Grid Item --/”)
“Is there an option to have the menu bar not disappear?”
Sure. Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Basic and check the option “Fixed Header”.
------------------ Juca Changelog ------------------ === November 20, 2012 - v1.2.1 === * Fixed Google Font bug. === September 20, 2012 - v1.2 === * Added support for shortcodes inside Content Stacker * Added Content Stacker items into search results === August 31, 2012 - v1.1.1 === * Fixed back button bug * Fixed more IE9/8 bugs. === August 29, 2012 - v1.1 === * Added AJAX images pre-load * Fixed IE9 loading Portfolio Item images bug. === August 27, 2012 - v1.0.2 === * Fixed Portfolio Item loop bug. === August 24, 2012 - v1.0.1 === * Fixed copyright save bug. === August 21, 2012 - v1.0 === * First Release.