An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by Anps
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
I do not receive an email when submitting the contact form.
The problem is usually caused by the server as you must have the PHP mail() function set in your php.ini file.
There are two solutions:
- Contact you server provider and tell them to set the PHP mail() function.
- Install the WP Mail SMTP plugin (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/), so you overwrite the PHP mail() function and start using the WordPress mail function.
HOW TO UPGRADE THE THEME
When you will update theme on your server we recommend that you create a backup of the old theme (renaming it to theme_name_old will do the trick) and than just copy updated theme to your server.
If you make any changes please make backup first, we are not responsible for any data loss.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.