An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Templatation, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Templatation:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add additional color scheme matching with my needs?
Its very easy to add custom color scheme if you have primary knowledge of css and photoshop.
These are the steps.
1) Please open <theme-root>/styles/ folder and create another copy of closest matching color scheme. For example, If you want Red color scheme please create another copy of pink.css and name it as red.css.
2) Open red.css in your favorite editor and Find/replace color codes with your needed color. Means say you find #C95980 first , now in photoshop visualize this color and find matching color code for red color. Say you find it as #cc2127. Now instead of modifying only 1 occurrence find all #C95980 and replace them with #cc2127 via your code editor.
3) Repeat step 2 for all colors , there are around 3-4.
4) Upload this red.css file to <theme-root>/styles/ .
5) To make the coloring perfect, I also suggest you modify color in sprite image too , for your ease, I now include sprite’s image PSD too in included PSDs, if you dont find it you can download it here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8dkiw6yiyczsc4/Sprite%20PSD.zip
6) Go to Theme options and you will now see Red.css too in theme color options.
Select this red.css and Save theme options.
If you have any question feel free to contact me.
Where can I find more articles and FAQ ?
You can find more support articles here : http://support.templatation.com/support/solutions/folders/241002
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.