An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Webylabs, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Webylabs:
We take pride in our A+ Customer support. Head over to our forums to get instant answers to your queries.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions
- Minor CSS/PHP customizations and tweaks
- Heavy Customization and installation services (For minor customizations involving 2-5 lines of custom code, we’ll be happy to help.)
- Support for third party software and plug-ins (We can help you if its a simple fix. Feel free to ask us on our support forum.)
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of support do you provide?
Head over to the dedicated support forum and see for yourself. There are tons of happy customers.
Instead of using FTP , can I upload the theme using WordPress?
WP-Menu > Appearance > Themes > (tab: Install Theme) > (tab: Upload)
and upload the juxter.zip file (this is located in the [WP] folder of your download)
I just uploaded the theme using FTP , and there seems to be an error.
I just uploaded the theme using FTP , and I am getting a ‘Missing Stylesheet’ error
When using FTP , make sure to ONLY upload the unzipped ‘Juxter’ folder and not the entire archive file that you received. If you are new to WordPress and have problems installing it you might want to check out this link: Solving broken theme issues.
Add Page screen doesnt switch between Visual and Text mode (WordPress3.5)
Unable to move/edit widgets
This issue has arisen with older Juxter versions on WordPress 3.5
Juxter has been updated to v1.0.5 to work with WordPress3.5
If you are using an older Juxter version, and dont want to update the entire theme, you can replace only these 3 files via FTP:
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.