Kaboodle is a trendy, pixel-perfect, customizable business theme with a clean layout, featured home page slider, and custom post types for testimonials, portfolio items, mini-features and slides. Every new business can do with a spiffy design like this!
Featured SliderA custom home page featured slider to showcase your work or products with style, all powered by jQuery. Optional slider pagination gives your visitors easy overview.
Custom HomepageCustom home page layout with mini-features, portfolio and testimonial modules.
Portfolio Page TemplateAn optional integrated portfolio section driven by custom post types, which utilizies jQuery prettyPhoto script to display your work in a lightbox.
Dribbble!All of the cool kids are using Dribbble, so Kaboodle’s portfolio page allows you to easily & seamlessly display all of your latest Dribbbles.
Custom Post TypesThe theme takes full advantage of the new custom post types functionality than came with WordPress 3.0, so adding slides, mini-features, testimonials and portfolio posts is dead easy!
Custom TypographyYou can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
Custom WidgetsThe theme has a widgetized 1 sidebar (that you can even include on the home page) and 4 footer, and as always comes with 8 custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, WooTabs, Subscribe, Feedback, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
Alternative StylesThe theme includes 9 alternative color styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
This theme comes with support for our FREE WordPress eCommerce plugin – WooCommerce. With WooCommerce you can sell digital or physical products with ease, right from within your WordPress website. This theme includes specific styling for the shop pages, and the optional homepage module, for a beautiful & consistent shopping experience.
Our acclaimed WooFramework powers all our WordPress themes. It provides a reliable, structured codebase for you to customise at will, and boasts a load of useful features that sets our themes apart from the competition:
- Custom Shortcodes All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend Theme Options Extensive theme options let you further customise various parts of your website. Like adding your company logo, changing color schemes, adding tracking codes, setting up your footer space – all without touching any code.
- White Label Our Themes With the WooFramework settings panel you can replace any reference of WooThemes with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers using our products for client work.
- Localised For Translations WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom Page Templates Our themes come packaged with a variety of page templates that allow you to customise posts and pages to display full width, showcase your blog archives, and provide useful information in a contact page.
- One Click Upgrades The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
- Cross Browser Compatible We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
We take huge pride in our customer support and how it has differentiated us from the competition. We have a support team located across 7 countries in just about every time zone and try our hardest to ensure support responses within 24 hours. We also have a wealth of resources including extensive theme documentation, a video library, and a knowledge base to help you get started.