Kahlam is a stunning magazine WordPress theme that is clean, flexible and is fully ready to be translated to any language. As well as looking wonderful in all major browsers, the Kahlam theme is also compatible with the iPhone; giving your users a perfect iOS mobile experience. The Kahlam theme comes with: drop-down menus, custom post types, contact form 7 ready, custom logo uploader and much more.
- Fully responsive (iPad, iPhone + all smartphones)
- Fully flexible and adjustable design
- Contact Form 7 Ready (Styling included)
- Twitter, Flickr and Instagram Widgets + Much More
- Social Links in Header
- 13 Colourful Pre-made Skins
- Light Blue
- Normal Green
- Light Green
- Dark Silver
- Light Red/Pink
- Drop-Down Navigation/Category menus
- Custom Widgets & Shortcodes
- HTML5 /CSS3 Standards on links, buttons, images and markup.
- Custom logo uploader
- Ability to enable/disable all major features
- Threaded comments
- Demo theme setup XML included
- All .PSD files are included
- Social media icons
- Localisation support (Ready to be translated)
- Custom 404 page
- Wordpress 3.0 custom menu support
- Works in all major browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari
- Custom page templates
- Dedicated support (via Skype, Email or ThemeForest)
24/7 – 7 days a week supportThank you for purchasing the Kahlam WordPress theme. We truly hope that you appreciate it and use it to its full potential! If you need any support, feel free to contact us via ThemeForest, Skype or direct email. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Extensive instructional training videos are also provided as well as an easy to follow user-friendly documentation. Furthermore you can view our videos on YouTube. These will help you get setup and explain everything in regards to the theme.
Images used in the demoAll the images that are used within the demo are not distributed within the theme. They are all licensed under Creative Commons and credited to their respective creator/owner. All authors/credits are within the user documentation. If you’d like to use the same images as the ones used within the Kahlam theme demo, check out the documentation section F) for the image links and credits.
v1.3.2 – 12.09.2012
- A more detailed documentation.
- Different HTTP requests for Instagram, no longer using curl.
- Fix for separator header – full width header now possible.
- Fix for Flickr widget not showing.
- Faster on hover motions for CSS3 social links.
- The ability to disable the logo.
v1.3.3 – 13.09.2012
- Added full translation support. Included by default.
v1.3.4 – 23.09.2012
- Update to XML
- Fixed Twitter bug for footer
- LinkedIN social support (or even all the social links)
v1.3.5 – 29.09.2012
- Category drop-down menus