An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, hogash, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from hogash:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
WHY IS MY WEBSITE LOADING SO SLOWLY??
- Try optimizing your images, compress your jpg’s to 70 in quality, or use tools such as http://jpeg-optimizer.com/ or for png http://tinypng.org/ <- this one is incredible, compresses up to 70% without any visible changes, must use!!
- If you’re opening your website locally or offline on your computer from your hard drive, most likely the website will load slowly because of the external scripts such as Facebook API js’s , Twitter API js, Google PLUS Api js etc.
- The date & php images resizing features. This is based on serverside PHP which runs the scripts. The JS will take a few seconds to find out that he’s not on a server and than will display an error in the console.
Test your website on LOCALHOST (see TIPS section)
The final purpose of the website is to be viewed online. The problem is actually when it’s uploaded online and it runs slowly.
WHY AREN’T MY IMAGES DISPLAYING?
There is a script called timthumb.php which is resizing and caching the images for better website performance. However this script only runs when on an server enviroment, either online on a webserver or on your PC but in a localhost or server simulation // CHECK TIPS SECTION (Wamp)
HOW TO GET SUPPORT
Please subscribe to the my support board here http://support.hogash.com and start a new thread if you need support.
Note: I don’t offer customizations included in support! Thank you for understanding!
Before posting, try to open the JS Console (hit F12 ) and click on Console. The errors appear in red color. If you can solve the problem on your own it’s good, however if you’re planning to ask us, try sending a screenshot of the console and a link to your website.
WHY ISN’T THE SHOPPING FEATURES, OR LOGIN WORKING ??
This template is based on HTML, it’s not a BLOG, CMS or SHOPPING CART software. It’s just a plain html template with several php tweaks to improve usability. Don’t expect to behave like that because it doesn’t. This template or more exactly those special features only serve as BUILT-IN styles for programmers to implement into their software, to have a start-up most likely on a CMS.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.