i put the FB Like box to footer, but it not working.
put the js part to header.php also.
its not showing yet. pls advice !
I see that you have not purchased the theme from this account. Can you please open a new thread on our support forum and provide us more details about what you want to achieve ?
im the dev, my customer has purchased !
its not working.
guide me how to add the FB like box to footer !
As mentioned before, you will need to make an account on our support forum so we can verify you/your client as a purchaser.
Thank you for understanding,
Hi Hogash, I’m about to offer the theme to one of the prospective clients. They will buy it independently (as my previous client did) but before I make the recommendation – I’m a bit concerned with SEO. I have the license, so I downloaded it and installed in WAMP environment. Things look really great, especially the loading speed, but my client will be investing tons of money into SEO and I have concerns for now. You use on-page editing page builder, and I’m not sure where the text is stored.
If I install Yoast SEO or any other plugin – how will it pickup the text if there is no text seen in wordpress editor?
How can I provide keywords in SEP plugins if the text cannot be seen my them?
There is nothing to be worried about SEO. We’ve built the theme to be SEO friendly. The pagebuilder data is stored in a custom meta field.
Additionally, the theme is already compatible with Yoast SEO plugin, however, no one should rely on the data provided by these type of SEO plugins as these plugin only look at the actual page content and not the entire page. For example, the plugin sees the pagebuilder content, however, you can also have text in header, hidden panel, footer, etc ( this applies to all themes and not just Kallyas ).
Got it. Thank you!
Honestly, your new page builder is so so complex and difficult to use. Worst of all, there isn’t enough video tutorials to guide you on it’s usage, the documentation provided is not enough.
I’m sorry to hear this. We have already started to build our online video gallery so our clients could see how easy and powerful is this pagebuilder.
I can’t setup Contact. it does notified after pressing send “There was a problem submiting your message. Please try again.”
I see you have not purchased the theme from this account. Can you please open a new thread on our support forum about this so our support staff can help you out?
I registered this theme back in 2013, and I can’t find my login. Please help. I can’t remember which email I used.
Love the new look. A few things tho, like the person mentioned above, your page builder is too complex for a website.
- Searching for products is not setup to benefit ecommerce stores. Search comes up with everything in WP and the products dont even have photos on them! any future additions for this?
- You can only have 3 related products – any future additions to add a slider?
- You can’t change the number of products that display on a row. any future additions for this?
We really want to use this theme but it doesnt make sense where its at for ecommerce! Thx.
Thank you for choosing our theme. Can you please open a new thread on our support forum about your feature request so we can better track them ?
Hi, we have chosen not to use your theme because of the limitations and options. I’d put the features in your support if we were using the theme. Just a heads up for users looking for a full ecommerce theme and for your team as you think about what people are looking for in a ecommerce store.
I have a problem with yoast SEO plugin meta , it is not appearing if I use page builder with any page or post
Thank you for choosing our theme. Can you please open a new thread on our support forum and provide us more details about this ?
I have never seen such a big change with update. Quick question. What happens with all the page builder elements? Is there a way I could see how my page would look if I update it… like a preview?
Best regards, Peterpan
When updating the theme from v3+ to V4+, you will be presented with a screen asking you to make a data convert. During this convert, your old pagebuilder elements will be automatically converted for the new pagebuilder. Unfortunately, the only way to see how it would look like is to clone your live site to a dev installation and perform the update there. For this, you can use the “All in one WP migrate” plugin.
Really very nice theme.
But one strong request: Please replace that un-appropriate image from theme’s screenshot with some decent one. Thanks
Thank you for choosing our theme. This was a choice made by our designer. I’ll talk with him about this.
Hi. I was told a password would be mailed to me after i registered on the website using my purchase code.
But I haven’t received the password
strage question but is there any reason you can think of why when we try and restore our site to a previous working version (through our web hosts cPanel), the changes do not take effect?
Thank you for choosing our theme. Unfortunately, i don;t know to answer this without looking on how you make the restore.
Can you please open a new thread on our support forum about this ? Also, we would like to know why you want to restore the website, maybe we can help.
I posted a comment on your forum earlier today but we really need a quick answer as the customer is coming in to see the work we have done on their site and everything has gone. Absolutely not blaming you as it may be the hosts fault, but the backups just will not restore, which is something we have not seen before.
this was down to the hosting company changing the version of PHP from 5.3 to 5.6 or possibly the other way around. Either way, they have reverted back to what it originally was and its working fine again now.
Now to more pleasant matters.
How do we get the big social block to appear for width and flush so its touching the footer?
And more importantly, you wont remember my comment but I said that I was unsure about your theme as we have not used a site which doesn’t come with Visual Composer for a few years. You said something along the lines of your page builder was something that you were proud of. I didn’t really believe you but your theme looked nice so we took a risk anyway.
We have not enjoyed working on a site as much as this in years. Your theme is beautiful and your page builder allows us to make sites look very different to ‘the norm’. My only fear now is how unique can we make other sites using your theme. If you are interested in ours, and possibly other buyers suggestions, where should we state them as I really really want to purchase additional licenses to build more websites with your amazing theme.
We are very open to our clients features requests. For any problem or feature request please open individual threads on our support forum. Our support staff are forwarding all feature requests to us and usually, if they are beneficial for other clients as well we add them in an update pretty quickly.
Cheers, will certainly do that…in the meantime, can you come back to us on these quick points as we need to get this site ready for customer viewing in the next hour or so:
How do we remove the link for support that is in the header?
How about the feature to have our own image with the background color for the Ribbon (Free Quote) area? This could be awesome feature(extension to existing). Please consider for coming updates!
I belive that this can already be made by adding the image tag inside the text field. Please open a new thread on our support forum about this so we can keep track of this request.
Couple of questions
1. The area where it says “Free Quote”, can I put an Image inside there, like a logo or icon? and make it linkable.
2. Can I have full page background or video background on any given page? Like an actual background (either rotating photos over time or static images for specific pages).
3. Is it possible to add a lower menu navigation bar at the bottom of the site as well?
4. Does your demo installer offer ALL of the pages you show in your demo?
5. Is there a way for users to submit a testimonial or is do you have to input all the content to make a testimony?
6. Can I embed widgets inside pages? Like if I was to use a Instagram widget, can I do this with your theme/page builder?
7. Am I able to change the wording of the portfolio page? for ex.
CLIENT changes to Featured by: and wanted to not show category or partners,
8. Your Demo shows the option for the “Call to Action” (red ribbon) and the following options are, no button, Ribbon style, and lined styled. When I chose that option in your demo, nothing happened, how come?
9. For a gallery page ( http://kallyas.net/demo/elements-grid-photo-gallery/), is it possible to have all the images the same size Does pagination work for this page? I have alot of images for gallery and need a way to divide them evenly.
10. For the your process page (http://kallyas.net/demo/process/ ) is it possible to use images instead of numbers, also can I add images inside the content of each process?
11. For your career page (http://kallyas.net/demo/careers/), how did you make the video to be cropped like that?
12. Can I use images inside of your accordions but not the conventional way you’re thinking, I’m wondering if there was a way to have images on the accordion and not in it, if that makes sense. I’m referring to the part where you click to expand or close, can that have an image inserted in it? So it would be a banner rollup.
13. Can this page have a modal window pop up (http://kallyas.net/demo/elements-image-box/) of the images when a user clicks on them?
14. For the 404 page, can I add in a custom 404 message w/ an image?
15. For thee Coming Soon page (http://kallyas.net/demo/coming-soon/), instead of having a count down timer, is there a way to put a progress meter with a percentage instead?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23
This item was featured on ThemeForest