This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
i like the theme, but some questions before i buy:
1. is it possible to change homepage slider height? Would like to have bigger.
2. can use 4 languages on same time? On some theme only can use max 2?
3. can use qtranslate or wpml plugin?
Thanks so much for your interest in Karma.
As per your questions:
1. Homepage slider only has set height.
2. Yes depending on which Translation plugin you use you can offer your website in an unlimited amount of languages.
3. Yes we recommend the WPML Plugin for your website translation.
Please give us a shout if there is anything else we can do to assist.
Hi, there—My company is interested in purchasing this theme for our new website. But I have a question in relation to the license. We have our main domain, [ourcompany.com], but we also run an established blog on a subdomain [subdomain.ourcompany.com]. We would like to use the same theme for both sites to tie them in together, but have slightly different color schemes between the two.
My question is with a single license, can we run the theme on two different installs of WordPress, even though they are for one company, one on our main domain and one on the subdomain?
It sounds like a single license will be ok for your website setup.
As long as the 2nd website [subdomain] only houses the blog and does not contain an additional website full of content, the single license should have you covered.
Please feel free to give us a shout if there’ anything else we can do to help.
Thank you for your reply.
One other thing that I am wondering is this. I am planning on developing the site locally, then copy the files to our live server. One thing I have run into in the past when developing locally is a themes options don’t get moved over. Is that the case with Karma? Most times these options are on the left-hand side. Things like Slider settings, homepage options, etc.
Will I need to manually replicate these settings on the live version after I spend time and set things up locally?
Yes. The settings within the options panel are stored in the website’s wordpress database.
These settings will indeed remain in tact if moving the wordpress installation via SQL.
Here’s more information on moving a Wordpress website to new server: http://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress#Moving_to_a_New_Server
Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help.
Thanks so much
I am finishing up my set up for this theme (quite nice) and I have a questions. I dont have my own logo yet but I dont want to use the provided logo creator. I just want to have my firm name at the top left and then another word below my name.
For example- my firm is called THE GUTIERREZ FIRM. And below the name, is the word Attorneys.
I would like to remove the logo and just have the top left corner read/look as follow:
THE GUTIERREZ FIRM
Would I be able to do this? I have seen other Karma sites and know they have been able to remove the logo and just have namee and smaller heading under the company name the way I want.
Actually, the word Attorneys would be below THE GUTIERREZ FIRM
here is my link
We’re very happy to assist you my friend.
All of our Product Support is conducted via our TrueThemes HelpDesk.
Please kindly submit your question as a ticket on our secure HelpDesk so that our dedicated support team can further assist you.
TrueThemes HelpDesk | Training Videos | KnowledgeBase
After upgrading from WP 3.4.2 to Wordpress 3.5 the pages on site with [accordion] short code now automatically have the last accordion open.
So if accordion only has 1 slide – it will automatically show open on the page. If the accordion has 7 slides, the 7th slide will automatically display as open. I’m using the latest 3.0 ver of Karma – and as mentioned was working perfect until the WP update to 3.5… any idea? PS – everything else works great! Love this theme!
Hi There my friend,
We haven’t yet experienced this issue on our end however we’re very happy to take a closer look at everything and help you resolve.
Hello, I have your theme for a while now and I would like to know if you can help integrate the Layer Slider Plugin, i have purchase it and want it to like the sterling theme slider. I have found some instruction with the developer guide from the LayerSlider Plugin but it’s a little complicated can it be done? I have the latest version. I would like to have the full width slider….
Hi there my friend,
Yes we are very happy to have a closer look at your specific LayerSlider requirements and help to determine a solution.
Please just note however that if the custom integration ends up requiring a vast amount of coding we will only be able to provide an overview of the required changes which you can then use for programming the customizations on your end.
Please kindly submit the details of your request as a ticket on our secure HelpDesk so that our dedicated support team can further assist you.
OK did that
Karma is surely the best theme in the world, you can do almost anything with the theme. I never thought I could make a stunning sale/landing page until I asked. The support team is fabulous, on point, straight-forward, helpful and knows their salt. Thanks for helping me create such a beautiful site. Oh, I almost forgot to add that the newly released responsive karma is fabulous not only because it adheres to Google adsense mobile policy but also because it displays very well on all devices.
You guys are easily the best team in the world.
Thanks so much my friend! Your kind words really mean a lot to us.
I installed the theme, I want to load my site logo on the site options panel.. But I cant.. Altough I uploaded my logo, it doesn’t show mine. It does show one of your logos. How can i load my logo. Thanks
Bumped in a couple of issues today. Top customer service support…both problems solved and helpdesk respont in a matter of minutes. I am so happy I chose this template as my very first one! Keep it up guys!
One quick question…how do I enable the blog comments the way it is presented on the live preview? It seems that up to now people will have to log in with a wordpress account only in order to post a comment while I saw in your form they can put email, web site and name. Also if you are aware how we can allow them to post a comment via their social media networks that would be convenient.
i just purchased Karma 3.0 and have the EXACT same problem as “Parks1”:
Parks1 PURCHASED 1 day ago Flag
After upgrading from WP 3.4.2 to Wordpress 3.5 the pages on site with [accordion] short code now automatically have the last accordion open. So if accordion only has 1 slide – it will automatically show open on the page. If the accordion has 7 slides, the 7th slide will automatically display as open. I’m using the latest 3.0 ver of Karma – and as mentioned was working perfect until the WP update to 3.5… any idea? PS – everything else works great! Love this theme!
One more thing: I tried to submit my question to you HelpDesk, but i cannot sign up because it is telling me I have an “invalid purchase code”. I am using the code from the license as instructed, so I am not sure why I can’t sign up.
very sorry to hear your having signup issues.
Please kindly shoot us an email with your Intended Purchase ID, desired username, desired password and we’ll get you all setup ASAP.
I’d like to buy the theme. It looks great. I’m a begginers on this wordpress theme world so let me ask you a couple of questions.
1. Can the home page be totally customed? As I see on the demo all home pages examples are the same under the slider. So I don’t know if it can be changed and add other items.
2. Is it possible to put on the every page associated services images with text on the button of the page?
3. Is there an accordion slider for the home page like this http://rtthemes.com/demo/?theme=rttheme16?
4. Is it possible to put a frame with contact información on the header?
5. Is there a Widget with Contact información for sidebar in order to put it on every page?
6. Is it possible to put testomonials on the sidebar o as 1/4 column?
7. Can I custom the footer with other itms or widgets?
8. Is there the third level navigation? On the demo I just see the first and the second.
9. Are there prepared templates for pages: About us? Archive page? FAQs page? Or is there page builder available?
Thank you very much
Thank you so much for your interest in Karma.
1. Yes. all content below the sliders is completely customizable.
2. Hmm. We’re slightly confused by this question? Could you perhaps send over screenshot or example URL so we can better assist?
3. No there is not an accordion slider included with this theme.
4. Yes. The easieste place to add your contact information is in the “top left” or “top right” toolbars. You can easily add any type of custom content in these areas.
5. There is not a ‘contact information’ widget but you can easily use a ‘text widget’ to input your contact information. Please note that sidebars are only displayed on sidebar pages. (for example. lefrt-nav page template does not have a sidebar) For global site information we recommend putting this information within your websites footer (which is technically a ‘sidebar’)
7. Yes. The footer can have between 1-6 columns and can contain whichever content or widgets that you’d like.
9. There are not specific page templates for those items. You can indeed use many of the already included page templates for these pages. (for example a full-width template can be used for FAQ)
I hope this information is helpful my friend.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.
Thank you very much.
For the second point I meant an associated services bar like on this page http://sashin-mir.blogspot.com.es/2011/05/1.html
Ir usually named: “You may also like”
Thanks so much for the link my friend. We truly apologize but we’re still slightly confused about which part is the service bar? Any further insight you can provide would be excellent. Very sorry I’m sure it’s right in front of our face and we’ll feel very silly when you respond
I looking for a theme to purchase, but I want to make sure that I can do the modifications I want before I purchase. I would like to add my own background image (tiled). I can’t find this anywhere in your documentation. If I change the WordPress setting Appearance/Background, where will it show up (if at all) on your theme? Is there a website out there with a custom background that I can look at to see it it will work for me? Looking at this one site example http://www.thevirtualrealtygroup.com/, I would like my background in the top header section where here it is blue. Will that happen? Or will it only show up on the outer margins if I select the boxed mode?
Also, what is the maximum size for the logo?
Thanks for your help
Thank you so very much for your interest in our Karma theme.
As per a custom background it will only show up on the outer margins of the boxed layout version.
You can however add some custom CSS to change the ‘main colored areas’ of the theme. You’ll need to have some comfortability working with CSS code but we can absolutely guide you in this process.
One more question: when I view the demo on my phone, it just shrinks everything. I expected to see each column taking up the full width of my phone with one under the other. Is your responsive design just to shrink the entire page to fit?
Hmm…No the responsive design “re-formats” the design to be better optimized for mobile devices.
You may perhaps need to remove the “purchase bar” at the top of the screen to see the proper responsive rendering.
You can also try typing in the Theme URL directly into the browser on your phone for testing: http://themes.truethemes.net/Karma
Hope this is helpful my friend
I got it to reset almost properly when I reloaded on my cell (Samsung Galaxy Nexus), but there are still problems. Please look at this screenshot: http://www.sage-thyme.com/Screenshot_Karma.png
Can you test it out?
Hi There. Thanks so much for this screenshot. We’ll definitely do some investigating and see if we can pinpoint the issue.
I have a more questions:
Slider: Can I select pages as well as blog posts for the slider?
– are these just images or featured images of blogs?
– can I add links to a URL outside of my site?
Menus: how many are there? I see two on top and one in the footer. Is that correct?
CSS: Is it easy to add a child css file for custom edits?
- The slider content is generated from ‘Posts’ contained in any category that you specify. You can create these posts to link to pages, blog posts, etc.
- The Gallery pulls in ‘Posts’ from a specific category. The thumbnail is the ‘featured image’ of the post and yes you can choose to link gallery items to URL’s outside of your website.
- There can be a multiple amount of menus through the site. The common menus are the main navigation and footer navigation. You can also choose to add 2 more menus – one to the “top left toolbar” and one to the “top right toolbar”.
- Yes CSS edits are very easy. You can choose to add one of 2 ways. Karma has a custom Site Options Panel with a variety of cusomtization options. There is a section for Custom CSS which you can input directly into the panel. Karma also comes with a free Child Theme so if you prefer you can also add the CSS to the child theme.
I hope this information is helpful my friend. Please feel free to give us a shout with any further inquiries.
Thanks – More on the slider: can a ‘post’ then be any format, or is it only a blog page? I’d like the slider to link to pages that might be similar to my home page, with columns and additional posts. Will that work?
And more on the Gallery: I am confused since on your template, when I click on a picture in the gallery, it just opens a larger picture with tweet and like options. But I can’t get another page to open.
I’m digging more into your live preview. Your first slider opens a post (Responsive WordPress Them), but the second opens a page (Amazing 3D Effects). So are you sure that I can only put posts in the slider. Your sample seems to negate this. This is important to me. If I can’t put pages in the slider, I may have to look elsewhere.
In response to your 3 latest posts:
1. A “post” is just the label given by Wordpress but you can think of it as “content”. The homepage slider will display any “content” that you add to it.
2. The Gallery demo shows items which open inside a lightbox. Another option already built-in is “link to url”. This will link the image to a URL rather than a lightbox.
3. Similar to our response in #1. The homepage sliders pull in “content” from a specific category. All of these “content posts” are created by you. They can link to a page / post / external url, etc. They are fully customizable.
Hope this information is helpful my friend. Please give us a shout if there is anything else we can do to assist.
I see that you added a “Custom Sub Menu” feature on Karma 3. I can’t seem to figure out how it operates and I can’t find anything on your training videos. Is there a page link that I could view to see it in action so I understand how and where it can be used?
Hi my friend,
There’s not currently a Training Video outlining this feature however we’re very happy to provide any details that you need.
I need help, im not doing anything on my site for about 6 months already suddenly, the contents aligned LEFT instead of center.
please help… what should i do?
We’re very happy to take a closer look and help you to resolve.
Are there additional fees associated with woocommerce, other than the finance fee from PayPal, etc.? I know that many shopping cart plugins charge a monthly fee.
WooCommerce is completely free of charge. You will only need to pay PayPal (or other provider) fees for processing credit card payments.
Cheers my friend
Thanks for all the replies. I’m sold. Will purchase soon.
I just bout and downloaded the latest theme file, installed, and the updater says there is a new version. Where do I get it? Why is it not posted in ThemeForest already?
Sometimes certain web servers kick back this notification even though the theme is indeed up to date.
The most recent version is 3.0
If you do indeed have 3.0 installed then you are all good to go.
If you’d like us to investigate further we are very happy to do so. Please simply submit a ticket on our secure HelpDesk and our dedicated support team can further assist you.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23