I´m learning the theme as we speak. I can´t change the order of the homepage slides, Jquery 2. I went for the option to change dates for the posts, but it doesn´t affect the order. I´d like to add as little plugins as possible. Is there some place in WP where I could have sccidentally messed this up?
We’re very happy to assist you my friend.
All of our Product Support is conducted via our TrueThemes HelpDesk.
Please kindly submit your question as a ticket on our secure HelpDesk so that our dedicated support team can further assist you.
TrueThemes HelpDesk | Training Videos | KnowledgeBase
Thanks so much
In addition to the 20 color schemes provided, can the color scheme be changed at the admin panel level so we can exactly match our existing corporate color scheme? Thanks.
Thanks so much for your Karma interest.
There is not currently a custom color scheme builder however you can easily add some CSS to the ‘Custom CSS Styling Panel’ which will enable you to create a fully custom color scheme.
We are very happy to provide more specific details of this CSS code when the time is right.
Please let us know if there’s anything else at all we can do to help.
Can I make this a paid membership site/ecommerce? If so, how?
Thanks so much for your interest in Karma.
E-Commerce is indeed already built into the theme. You will simply install the free and popular WooCommerce Plugin and Karma will take care of the rest.
A Paid/Membership site cn be achieved using a 3rd-party plugin such as WishList Member: http://member.wishlistproducts.com/
Hope this is helpful my friend.
Also, how can I do I purchase this theme for $40 price that is on the site https://support.truethemes.net/?page_id=172 ?
Hi my friend,
After the release of Karma 3.0 the price has increased to $55. ThemeForest is in charge of setting the price so this is unfortunately completely out of our control.
Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help.
Can you increase the number of pictures in the picture menu on the home page?
Yes indeed. The homepage layout is completely customizable so you can add as many additional images as possible.
Cheers my friend
Have just downloaded theme and attempted install into Wordpress but am advised installation failed due to style.css not being present…
Ignore my previous post! I’ve read the forum post!
No worries at all my friend. Cheers
I’m trying to incorporate the holder frame that shows the current crumb on each page and I can’t find the code for that! I’m sure it’s a lot easier to use on the HTML template but it’s proving difficult on the Wordpress theme unfortunately…
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
The breadcrumbs are displayed on the page template by default. Is there a particular page template that you’d like to display the breadcrumbs and it is not displaying?
sorry for the noob question but how can I apply the boxed layout design for lets say a specific part of my content in one page? like if I want to make a square on a different colour to highlight some content? Your advise will be much appreciated
Very sorry my friend but the boxed layout can only be set to the entire page and cannot be set to only specific sections of a page.
Please give us a shout is there’s anything else at all we can do to help.
Is it possible to change the frames for galleries/pictures from the modern frame to the shadow frame – as can be done when modifying the blog settings for featured images.
This functionality is unfortunately not currently built into the Gallery section. Very sorry my friend.
just wanted to know if this theme can also be used on multiple sites I own or just one time?
do we get the images too? Or do you know a play where to get good images for a reasonable price?
Thank you so much for your interest in Karma.
You can use the theme as many times as you’d like however the License is only valid for a single website. If you’d like to use on multiple websites you will simply need to buy an additional License for each website. (simply re-purchase Karma each time you’d like to use on new website)
The images displayed on the site do not come with the theme however you can find very inexpensive stock photography on the PhotoDune Marketplace: http://photodune.net
I hope this is helpful my friend.
Please give us a shout if there’s anything else we can do to help.
(Me again!) In the demo theme you have forms in one of the bottom columns, can you advise how to add this please as I can’t see this within the widgets section?
Sure thing my friend.
Have submitted a ticket with a few queries on already, will add this to the ticket…
Hi my friends!
Maybe a silly question but I gotta ask: is it possible to ignore the slider on the main page and just use some other simple elements like text, pics, etc, without the slider? Keep doing the good work my very best friends! Cheers
Not a silly question at all my friend
The function you’ve mentioned is indeed possible. You would simply choose a page template such as “full width page template” for your homepage rather than one of the “homepage templates”. The full-width template will give you a “blank canvas” to work from.
Hope this is helpful.
We are thinking about buying the Karma theme. But don’t find clear answers for:
1. Can I change the background of the header using an image? Full size… so also behind the navigation!!?
2. Can I change the content background (insert an image!)?
2.1. And make the a “Background image dimmer”?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
All items you’ve listed can be achieved by adding your own CSS code to Karma’s “Custom CSS” styling panel. You will need some comfortability with CSS but the code required will be only a few lines of code.
Please feel free to give us a shout with any further questions at all.
Hey Mr. Cheers ,
thanks for your quick reply. Sounds good!
Would it be also possible, that you provide me css codes if needed? Unfortunately I didn’t learned the coding right now.
Is there anywhere a download for making a real life test for 2 or 3 days? I think I like it very much, but it would be fine to get a feeling for the theme…
Hi, ... just another question comming in my head: when we change the theme, is there any possibility to take over the current pages and articles?? And could you help me with that if special programming/css knowledge is needed??
My “baby” is following site: www.business-personalities.com
Thanks in advance for your reply! Petra
As per your questions:
1. We unfortunately are not available for customization work but we can indeed guide you to the CSS customizations. We also highly recommend the WPQuestions marketplace for hiring a very affordable programmer for customization work: http://www.wpquestions.com
2. We are bound by contract via ThemeForest and are unable to distribute the Karma files outside of this marketplace. They unfortunately do not offer a trial period but if you use the theme and decide you do not like it we are happy to provide a refund
3. All Wordpress content is saved within a database on your web server. All pages and posts will remain in tact when switching over your Wordpress theme. You’ll simply need to go through and select your desired page template for each of your existing pages once the Karma theme has been installed.
thanks a lot for your answers!! Okay, all sounds good.
Nevertheless, we are a bit excited to make the change – as you can see on the website there is already some content…
Would it be okay to buy it, make a short test on another page which is currently not externally activated (=under construction, with low content), see how it works / get some experience and than make the “big” change for business-personalities.com??
Of course, with 100 % remove from the other site!!
Yes that is absolutely ok.
Firstly, what a kickass theme!!
I’m sure the answer is staring right at me but how on earth do you add the little descriptions under that parent menu items?
All the best!
Thanks so much for the kind words my friend.
Here’s an article from our KnowledgeBase outlining how to set the main-nav descriptions:
SilentFred – Click on appearance, menus, then top right screen options and put tick in description.
Am I wrong or ten days ago this template price was 40 $ ?
Yes the price has been increased by ThemeForest. Many new features in the latest release so they have increased the price accordingly. Apologies but we have no control over the price of this theme.
I was stunned when my support ticket came back with a screencast TrueThemes had made while replicating my issue in WordPress—most pleasantly stunned! Now that is premium customer care. I had just purchased the Karma theme and had no idea about the company but wow! Fantastic! I had another support ticket overlapping the first (newbie to custom WP themes) and they were perfectly helpful in that case as well. I rarely review stuff but the TrueThemes crew is above and beyond in customer service (love the theme too) and deserve praises for their excellent and, in my case, successful efforts. Thanks!
Thank you so very much for your kind words my friend. It’s truly our pleasure serving you.
3 questions before buying:
1. does your theme support 1170px? because we prefer wider layout.
2. do you have page template for both sidebars(left and right)?
3. do you plan to use bootstrap in the future?
1. Yes. Karma spans the full width of the browser and fully supports 1170px.
2. Karma does not come with a left sidebar + right sidebar on the same page template. With some basic coding modifications you can indeed create this custom page template.
3. We do not have any plans of converting Karma’s framework to Twitter Bootstrap.
I hope this information is helpful my friend.
1. Do you mean we can choose a 1170px width instead of default 960px in your theme?
2. Since your theme is not in bootstrap, but can we still install Visual Composer and use bootstrap shortcodes? or will they comflict?
1. Apologies about the 1170px confusion. The design of Karma is full width but the “main container” is 960px. There is not currently an option for choosing an 1170px container however you can indeed customize the theme to 1170px with sufficient CSS coding knowledge.
2. We’ve not yet worked with Visual Composer Plugin however we’ve just reviewed the plugin page and it appears that it is built on Bootsrap and already includes all necessary bootsrap files. It looks like it should work nicely in Karma without any issues at all.
If you can work out a 1170px css option(like Builder theme), i think Karma will suit more customers’ need?
do you plan to do that?
We don’t have plans for an extended 1170px design at this time but it may perhaps be something we do add in the future.
I’ve now purchased the Karma theme installed it and just make the first updates.
As I explained in my post before, we have already content.
1. in appearance => reading I previously marked “last article”
2. I have no “home” and no “blog”
3. when I’m now uplaoding your template content do I get “home” and “blog”???
- if not I can't follow the instructions of the video!
- Would the template content upload destroy my own content?
It all depends on how your current content is setup. Is the majority of your content “pages” or is it “posts”?
Please kindly submit a ticket on our secure HelpDesk with any details/questions you are running into so that our dedicated support team can further assist you.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.