I have migrated from Karma 2.7.0 to Karma 2.7.2. The theme seems to display fine, but what I have noticed is now I can no longer log into my wp-admin page, all I see is a blank screen. This happened right after the theme was activated. I followed the basic steps to upgrade the theme nothing else. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Hey my friend,
We’re very happy to take a closer look at your website and help you to resolve the issue.
Please kindly submit your question as a ticket on our secure HelpDesk so that our dedicated support team can further assist you.
TrueThemes HelpDesk | Training Videos | KnowledgeBase
This is a very simple process. Please note that it will require making some code modification to the theme. The ease of implementation will depend on your coding abilities.
Cheers my friend
Hi, is it possible to attach pdf files similarly to this website? http://www.wsdesign.pl/oferta.html
Thanks so much for your Karma interest.
Yes inserting PDF ’s is a very easy process. Simply upload the PDF to your Media Library and then link to it from anywhere within your website.
Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help.
The helpdesk provided excellent support. This was my first website so was struggling but they were great and the response to my queries were very fast
Thanks so much my friend! We’re so glad you’re pleased with everything.
Very interested !!! Moving away from the OPTIONS theme that was abandoned by its designer. Impressed with the video template pages in KARMA . Is there also a possibility to add AUDIO (for podcast use mostly) to the template? I did not see any so I presume not—just thought I’d ask. The KAPTINLIN theme has them, but I prefer your theme over that one.
I know we can add plugins, just interested in a template that has the AUDIO option built in already.
Thank you for your time.
Thanks so much for your interest in Karma.
Our apologies but Karma does not currently have a built-in functionality for working with Audio.
Any idea when the Responsive version will be available and will I have to purchase it again?
I’m about to switch to a new theme (a responsive one), but it pains me to do so.
I’ll wait if yours won’t be too long to wait for.
Hi my friend,
It should be just a few more days now. We’ve been doing loads of testing and optimization for mobile devices so we’re trying to get every last bug out before the release.
Karma comes with free upgrades for life so you will not need to purchase the upgrade.
You’ll be notified via your WP Dashboard when the new version is available for download.
Hi there! I sent you an email asking about the Karma WordPress Theme and was asked to post any pre-purchase questions on your product site, so I hope this will do.
I am wondering how easy it is to modify the Karma theme into a simple layout. I really like the look and feel of the font, but I am wondering if it is the best choice for me. The site I’m looking to build is going to be fairly small, with only three to five pages.
It will not be more advanced than something like this template: http://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes/40256.html
(Sorry to bring up a different template maker)
I’m very interested in buying a product from TrueThemes, as I am not very experienced in website building, and you seem to have a great support community.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you so much for your interest in Karma.
When it comes to website templates “anything is possible” it just depends on your level of coding knowledge and how many customizations you’d like to implement.
We previewed the demo site of the link you sent over. This particular layout is quite different from Karma’s so achieving a replica would require a fair bit of HTML /CSS customization.
Please note that Karma works great for big sites and small. A 4 -5 page site will work just as well as a 35-40 page site.
I hope this information is helpful for you.
I am interested in updating my current website. I was looking at the Karma Theme, the best looking on the site. However it doesn’t work on mobile devices… Will you be adding the mobile theme anytime soon? This is the main reason I am updating my current website: Security Services.
Thank you so much for your kind words
Karma is fully compatible on mobile devices however it does not have a separate version for mobile devices.
We’re only days away of releasing a huge update to Karma which among many other updates will include a fully responsive and mobile-ready design.
Please stay tuned.
True Themes, thank you so much for your support, although frustrating, you were helpful! you continue to give support and I admire that! thank you so much. It’s a beautiful theme. KARMA .
You’re very welcome my friend.
Hi again and thank you so much for the quick reply. I don’t have much experience with coding at all, but I do understand that anything is possible, although I’m most interested in keeping it simple. Also it isn’t important that the site I want looks just like the example I sent, I just wanted to show what I meant in terms of simple design.
Is it possible for you to send me an example of a simple (In regards to both design and build) layout based on the Karma theme?
Again, thank you for a quick and kind response.
You’re most welcome my friend.
I do apologize but we’re not currently available for customization work so we are unable to create a custom design/layout based on the Karma design.
Here is a link to Karma’s “full-width” page template. This is one of the most basic page templates within the theme. You can see that things are nice and simple:
I hope this is helpful for you. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help.
I feel like an idiot but I cant remember how to put the small description below every menu item in the main menu. Please help me
No worries at all my friend!
Here’s an article from our KnowlegeBase outlining how to setup the navigation descriptive text:
You can also watch the “12. Main Menu” Training Video in the Videos section of our HelpDesk: https://support.truethemes.net/training-videos
I hope this is helpful for you.
I’m interested in purchasing the theme, a few question
1. Does it have spanish translation? I need the site in spanish.
2. By any change do know if the theme is compatible with plugins such as: IDX broker or dsIDX press. I want to integrate IDX into the site. or if you know any other way of integration….
As per your questions:
1. Karma does not come with Spanish translation however it is completely translation-ready using the WPML Multiinlungual Plugin. You provide the Spanish strings and you’re all good to go. (http://wpml.org)
2. Apologies but we’ve never worked with the IDX plugins. Karma is very compatible with almost all plugins so you shouldn’t run into too many issues. Perhaps you want to reach out to the IDX Plugin Developers to see if there are any special theme requirements for their plugins?
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.
Hi. I really like this theme and purchased it a while back. Thanks for all the hard work.
I’m wondering if it’s possible to add a contact form on the first page – homepage (in addition to having the contact form being on the Contact page)? I suppose it would have to replace the slider?
Yes a Contact form can be added to any page using Karma’s built-in Form Builder.
All of our Product Support is conducted via our TrueThemes HelpDesk.
Congrats TrueThemes on second place in sales!! Truly well deserved!!
With the responsive version on its way there is no reason why this shouldn’t take you to the number one slot!!
You cant go wrong with Truethemes, great designs and support, I have never experienced Support like this anywhere on theme forest!!
Take note guys, This is how its done!!
Thanks Truethemes, Keep up the great work!!
Thanks so much my friend! Your kind words really mean a lot to us!
is there a zip file to import that makes it look like the demo?
Included in the download package is an XML file including a set of demo content.
Complete instructions are outlined in the Training Video labeled 2. Import XML Demo Content>
there is an xml file in the ‘Demo Content’ folder
Thanks so much!
I am interested in possibly purchasing your theme but have several questions first. I might be able to answer most of these by taking a look at your instructional videos. Would it be possible to access these without having a purchase code which seems to be necessary to set up an account at your support site?
Thank you in advance!
Very sorry but the videos are currently setup to be only accessible by registered users.
Please feel free to give us a shout with any questions and we’re very happy to assist.
Thanks so much
Thank you for your reply? My questions are specific to admin controls within the theme vs having to code something …
1. Mix and match colors means what please? Also, do the existing color themes also change links to match that color?
2. Social icons are not an administrative option to be in the header but rather are user defined widgets. Correct?
3. Can I control the size of images (featured images etc.) and will the theme re-size images?
4. Is there an admin option to turn off the drag to share social bookmarking so that I can replace that with a plugin of my choice?
5. Where is the content for the slider coming from please? Specifically, would I have the ability to create slider only content and then link each of these to an existing page or post vs having the theme draw content from post categories?
Thank you in advance!!
Thank you again for your Karma interest.
In response to your questions:
1. Mix and match colors means that you can “combine” two color schemes. The primary color scheme controls the header and footer areas of the theme and the secondary color scheme controls everything in between. Here’s a screenshot of 2 themes which are using the “black” primary color scheme with different secondary color schemes:
2. Social Icons are added via Karma’s custom Social Media Widget by your website’s administrator.
3. Karma will automatically resize a variety of images whenever using the built-in image frames. Alternatively you can insert images on their own without an image frame at any size (images not inserted into a frame will not be re-sized by Karma however default Wordpress offers multiple sizes of the image) You can view all image frames on the Shortcode Demo page:
4. Yes “drag-to-share” can be easily disabled with a click of the mouse via Karma’s Site Options Panel.
5. Slider content comes from Posts. Yes creating slider-only content is what we recommend. You would first create a post category, lets name it “slider posts”. You will then add all of your slider posts to this category. You will then assign this category to the slider via Karma’s Site Options Panel. You can then easily hide this post category from Blog, RSS , Search results, etc.
I hope this information is helpful for you. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help.
Firs let me say that I am literally blown away by your responsiveness and by your ability to completely answer questions! Outstanding!! Thank you!!
Regarding my slider question … can the slider pull from pages vs posts? Or, could that post actually link to a page via the “read more” button? If it was from a dedicated category of posts as you suggest, how might I hide those? I only know enough about Wordpress to be considered as being dangerous and all I can think of is that you must have a setting in the admin section that allows me to manually select those post categories that appear on the site (or one that excludes categories)?
Last question please … I know that Karma is close to being “responsive”. If this does not happen before I switch my site over to it, I would receive that update via my admin panel. Correct?
Thank you so much again! I was very close to selecting this theme a year ago and made a very bad error in judgement at that time which I will shortly correct:)
You’re very welcome my friend! It’s our absolute pleasure to serve you.
As per your additional questions:
1. The slider posts will pull from a category that you specify (by simply selecting this category from a dropdown list in Karma’s Site Options Panel). Each slide can include any content you’d like including a read more button that links anywhere throughout your website.
To hide the slides from other parts of your website you will simply check a box next to any post categories that you’d like to hide. (the “Blog” section of Karma’s Site Options Panel lists all post categories on your website with a checkbox next to each one. Simply check off the category(s) you’d like to hide and Karma does the rest)
2. Yes whenever new updates of Karma are released you will be notified directly via your Wordpress Dashboard. You will then simply download the new files and upgrade your theme accordingly. All pages, posts, site options settings, etc will be saved and not lost during an upgrade.
I am considering purchasing this theme. But curious of a couple of things. The first is how much text or how editable is the top banner where the logo and name of site would go. Secondly, is it possible to make the home page more like a 2 column landing page? And also curious how much longer before having responsive feature? Thank you
Hi there my friend,
1. The top banner area can be easily modified using Karma’s built-in CSS panel. (ie you can easily adjust height, etc)
2. Everything below the sliders on the Homepage is fully customizable. It can be one column, two column, three column, etc.
3. Responsive version is so so so close. Just some last minute tweaking and optimization on our end. We’re super excited to launch and it;s literally right around the corner!
You mentioned a new responsive version. Will this ‘new’ Karma be identical in design to the current Karma? Can you reveal any other new features? Please?
Yes the updated Karma will be completely identical to the current version of Karma. The major difference is that the design will “respond” when viewed on mobile devices. The new version also has the ability to select a boxed layout and also the ability to easily change the color scheme on a per-page basis.
We’re oh-so-close to launching the update. Minor rendering bugs keep popping so we’re just trying to nail things down 100% before launch.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.