This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hey I am about to purchase the theme, just some quick questions/conerns:
1) I am confident in using WP and themes, however if I had some issues, what would be the respond time of you/of your team?
2) If I wanted to use the Visual Composer, any problems that you know of concerning compability with your theme?
3) I see that there was no update in the last 6 months – are there any updates planned in the near future?
Thank you for interesting.
1. We can guarantee response time less than 24 hours on business day. However average response time is less than that normally (on business day).
2. Yes you can also use it but we can’t provide support on the issue (if has) with the plugin.
3. Currently theme is support the latest version of WordPress 4.4 and we will keep updating theme to support the latest version of WordPress.
You can delete the menu on this template; the menu does not appear.
Please login with your purchased account.
I am considering the possibility of buying this template, but wanted to know if there is a possibility that you commented.
How you can do understand you tell me when you purchase the template.
Sorry for miss understood.
Yes you can remove menu on this theme, if you don’t want to use it via WordPress custom menu section.
I got the problem with this issue put on the website: http://video-foto.ro ,do not receive emails from contact! What to do?
Thank you for purchasing.
Could you please install this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/ and setup your server mail SMTP setting then WordPress mail function can be used on your site.
If you still have the issue after configured all SMTP settings. Could you check with your hosting provider, is there any required setting for PHP mail function.
Hello, your theme looks fantastic – would buy it on sight… but I need to make sure of one thing.
By default, the menu is on the LEFT side of the screen. Is there any option to put it on the RIGHT side ?
The background photo is composed that way and I cannot use LEFT side menu even if I wanted. Please, tell me it can be put to RIGHT side!
It couldn’t be done using theme admin. However you can edit theme CSS file to change that.
Looking to purchase this theme, but I have a couple of questions.
1. I’ve seen in the comments here that you were considering adding a functionality that would allow me to choose the number of columns in the gallery, right now there is four columns, but I’d be interested in a higher number.
2. Is there a way to resize the thumbnails in the gallery, so I could effectively fit more photos on the screen before needing to scroll? I imagine this ties into the first question of column number.
3. I notice, much like other themes, that the filter functionality only applies to portfolio pages. Is there no way to filter out galleries? I’d like to be able to include a filter functionality in a gallery setting (one that when you click a photo, it goes to light box instead of another page), where I could click portrait, and all portrait photos in the gallery are filtered out. Is this possible?
I’m looking to purchase a theme in the next two days, but want to be sure what I’m getting into before I purchase. Thanks in advance for your response.
Hi, any response?
Now 10+ days out, will be going with another theme.
Thank you for interesting and sorry for the delay.
Currently It doesn’t support that. We will consider to add it into the future if there are many requests from customers.
Hello. Please answer the questions of forgottenconcepts. It has been more than ten days without a reply which does not give us confidence in your customer support.
Hi, I tried the contact form and mail do not come to me ( www.raoulhilbink.com) but the e-mails form the clients are not arriving to me , what can i do about it to solve it . thx
I’m sorry to hear about your problem, but your license is end of support, if you would like more supports, please kindly extend our support license.
In your theme demo, I try to select ken burns, image flow and other styles to see, but none of them are working. http://themes.themegoods2.com/keres/
You can change homepage gallery style to kenburns, image flow etc. via Theme Setting > Homepage
Yes, I know that. You misunderstand me. I’m saying in YOUR demo it is NOT working. I wanted to see it in your demo before I did it on my site. No worries, just wanted to let you know.
Oh sorry for miss understood. Thank you for informing us
If I set permalinks to Post Name, the Blog page won’t work. Post Name is important for SEO. Can you fix this?
Actually, even if I set Permalinks to the default “Plain” option, the Blog page (which is set to be the articles page) won’t work. There are no articles, only the background slideshow. Also, at the bottom right we see the filename in big. How do we remove this? It’s not on the other pages where we have a background Slideshow.
Please submit your question on https://themegoods.ticksy.com/ Please also add a link to your site as well as the login credentials when opening the ticket, so we can take a look at your site.
Support has ended for this theme. This is very annoying, I have to pay for just one question that is caused by your theme not working fine.
I have an big issue with your theme. No matter what page/galley combination I pick, whenever I click on a photo to get the detail, instead of just showing the photo, it loads yet ANOTHER gallery page! Only that gallery loads all the FULL SIZE images. as some of my galleries have over a hundred photos, the page NEVER finishes loading. As a result, I cannot distribute my photos. Hw to I fix this?
Hello, please i have a little problem… on the slideshow on the homepage, it keeps showing the name of the picture can that be disabled?
Could you please open Theme Setting > Gallery Portfolio and disable this option “Enable/disable image title and description”.
I may need you to check my site out… its been difficult editing.. http://sniperajix.com/wp
I couldn’t visit your site http://sniperajix.com/wp could you please check if URL you provided is correct.
www.sniperajix.com should open now. but i cant upload
Could you please make sure /wp-content/uploads/ folder is writable on your server.
Hello, i finally figured out the problem. But messed it up afterwards. deleted it ad re installed the theme, now I’m getting a “Missing a temporary folder” whenever i try to upload any picture. can you help?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $19.60
Power Elite Author