An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Aislin, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from Aislin:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is my slider? I created a slider with XXX slider in administration panel.
Please make sure your WordPress settings are the same as at this screen shot
New version of the theme has been released and I would like to update. How should I do it?
First, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you backup old theme files and DB.
Unzip the latest version of a theme. You should see folder called “kids”. Just copy “kids” folder over the old one “kids” folder. There is no need to remove old theme and install the new one, plus by overwriting files you will NOT LOSE any data.
Open theme’s administration panel and re-save “main settings” and “slider settings”.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.