Kindergarten is a Boostrap 3 based responsive Retina-Ready WordPress theme, designed for kindergartens/nursery/preschool, or any other kids-themed websites.
- Bootstrap 3, Responsive
- Unique slider – shapes your pictures like clouds, without previous photo editing;
- Custom Contact Page with Google Maps App and working contact form;
- Custom filterable image gallery with albums;
- Custom front page, multiple page templates;
- Post formats – Standard, Aside, Audio, Chat, Gallery, Image, Link, Quote, Status, Video;
- Administrable social media icons;
- Jetpack compatible;
- Search Engine Friendly;
- Translation Ready (.pot file included);
- Demo .xml file included;
- W3C Markup Validated and cross-browser compatible.
- All the illustrations are editable vectors;
- The logo is 100% editable text;
- 12 psd files included (6 @1x for normal displays and 6 @2x for retina displays) + 2 psd files with the background texture (@1x and @2x);
Sources and Credits
- Vectors and shapes: Vecteezy Premium or handcrafted by me (Alina Sava);
- Webfont Icons: FontAwesome;
- Patterns: subtlepatterns.com;
- WOW Slider – properly licensed, included in the template;
- Other scripts: getbootstrap.com;
- Images used in the demo (properly licensed, included in the template): graphicstock.com
- Images used in the demo (not included in the template): PhotoDune
V 4.0 [09.02.2014]
Updated the language files (.pot, .mo, .po) Fixed background-size on Retina.
V 3.0 [14.01.2014]
Added link on title and caption for WOWSlider. Made footer menu customizable.
V 2.0 [30.11.2013]
Added filterable Image Gallery.
V 1.0 [19.11.2013]