An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, CraftedPixels, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from CraftedPixels:
As of October 25, 2013 all support will be offered exclusively through our
We are relocating to Berlin, Germany!
Unfortunately that means that for the next 2-3 months until we settle our offices at the new location, support will not be available. All support requests received after 17th February 2015 will be answered after the relocation process will be complete. We are sorry for any inconveniences.
Please note that support is offered for verified customers only, and is limited to questions regarding problems/issues with our themes/templates.We are not able to provide support for:
- customizations and/or rudeness – We don’t negotiate with “terrorists”. We know some of you are using the TF rating system to intimidate authors into doing what you want, when you want it or you leave a bad rating, but this won’t fly with everyone. We always fix bugs promptly or help you with your issues, but we will not be blackmailed into doing free customizations or tolerating any rudeness from you.
- third-party plugins (also we cannot guarantee compatibility with any external plugins you may use);
- customizations made by a third-party (and we cannot be held responsible for any inconveniences these kind of modifications may produce).
Have a great day.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.