Kindergarten is a Boostrap 3 based responsive Retina-Ready WordPress theme, designed for kindergartens/nursery/preschool, or any other kids-themed websites.
- Bootstrap 3, Responsive
- Unique slider – shapes your pictures like clouds, without previous photo editing;
- Custom Contact Page with Google Maps App and working contact form;
- Custom filterable image gallery with albums;
- Custom front page, multiple page templates;
- WooCommerce compatible;
- Post formats – Standard, Aside, Audio, Chat, Gallery, Image, Link, Quote, Status, Video;
- Administrable social media icons;
- Jetpack compatible;
- Search Engine Friendly;
- Translation Ready (.pot file included);
- Demo .xml file included;
- W3C Markup Validated and cross-browser compatible.
- All the illustrations are editable vectors;
- The logo is 100% editable text;
- 12 psd files included (6 @1x for normal displays and 6 @2x for retina displays) + 2 psd files with the background texture (@1x and @2x);
Sources and Credits
- Vectors and shapes: Vecteezy Premium or handcrafted;
- Webfont Icons: FontAwesome;
- Patterns: subtlepatterns.com;
- WOW Slider – properly licensed, included in the template;
- Other scripts: getbootstrap.com;
- Images used in the demo (properly licensed, included in the template): graphicstock.com
- Images used in the demo (not included in the template): PhotoDune
V 12.0 [28.05.2015]
Added option for content in the custom Contact page. Fixed wp_title() showing twice in functions.php.
V 11.1 [24.04.2015]
Updated TGM Plugin Activation to latest version (2.4.1 master branch release - it fixes issue with bulk installing plugins).
V 11.0 [23.04.2015]
Updated TGM Plugin Activation to latest version. Made the theme Theme-Check compliant (changed screenshot to 880x660, resolved warnings and recommendations).
V 10.0 [09.01.2015]
Added alternate font for cyrillic. Added Subject field in the contact form.
V 9.0 [09.12.2014]
Removed third-party Bootstrap Shortcodes plugin because it caused buggy behaviour with the mobile menu. Updated Documentation with screenshots and instructions for WordPress 4.
V 8.0 [20.11.2014]
Replaced menu/titles font (BD Cartoon Shout) with Dimbo for diacritics support. Modified the font in the .psd files.
V 7.0 [13.11.2014]
Added compatibility with WooCommerce.
V 6.0 [01.09.2014]
Added option for non-widget page content on front page; Included a child theme.
V 5.0 [24.03.2014]
Made the logo Retina-ready. Fixed alignment of menu-toggle button on Retina iPad and iPhone (centered the button). Made the slider visible on smaller mobile resolutions.
V 4.0 [09.02.2014]
Updated the language files (.pot, .mo, .po) Fixed background-size on Retina.
V 3.0 [14.01.2014]
Added link on title and caption for WOWSlider. Made footer menu customizable.
V 2.0 [30.11.2013]
Added filterable Image Gallery.
V 1.0 [19.11.2013]