King Size WP is WordPress version of top-selling HTML template
Perfect for variety of purposes
Also available as an HTML Template, King Size makes perfect for a variety of purposes, although focused towards Photographers and those using Portfolios to display their past and present work collections.
Including a variety of options, King Size can be suitable to fit any particular use. Offering you five very different gallery styles (including 4 additional layout styles for ColorBox, FancyBox and prettyPhoto), with ability to blog about your photos (attach featured images) and etc.
Gallery management has never been so easy
Creating a Gallery or Portfolio can’t be any easier. You just upload your images via Media Gallery (all explained in the documentation) and automatically those images are converted to the Gallery Type you have selected for that specific page. There are no extra steps, just upload your images and click publish.
Extended help documentation with video tutorials
Well documented and user-friendly, also including 8 video tutorials to walk you through a variety of steps (although we must apologize for the sound-quality, these will be fixed soon). If at any time you’re stumped by something contact us; we’re here to help.
And much more
- Fullscreen image and video backgrounds:
- Optional use of Timthumb or default WordPress Image Resizer
- Advanced Theme Options panel (see screenshots)
- 5 different galleries to showcase your work:
- Colorbox – Example (2columns)
- FancyBox – Example (2columns)
- Galleria – Example (2columns)
- prettyPhoto – Example (2columns)
- slideViewer – Example (2columns)
- Unlimited Galleries and/or use Multiple times
- Option to use Shortcodes or Page Templates
- With many controllable options included with your galleries!
- Custom Portfolio Post-type:
- Display both Images and Videos
- Supports Flash
- Supports Embeds
- Supports Quicktime
- Supports HTML5
- Supports YouTube
- Supports Vimeo
- Custom Read More Links
- Custom Links for Thumbnails
- Enable/Disable Lightbox
- With many controllable options included with your portfolios!
- Threaded comments supported
- Contact Page Template & Shortcodes
- Custom Twitter Widget
- Custom Contact Widget
- Custom Gallery Widget
- Shortcodes available:
- Column Shortcodes
- Unlimited Contact Forms
- Unlimited Galleries
- Unlimited Google Maps
- Video Shortcodes (JWPlayer)
- Image Alignment Shortcodes
- Alert / Notification Boxes
- Interactive (Toggle, Collapse..) Shortcodes
- Pricing Table Shortcodes
- 3 different Table Shortcodes
- ...and more that are all customzible in many uses and ways!
- Caters to Bloggers:
- Featured Image supported (with multiple images)
- Rich Text Formatted excerpts or plan excerpts
- Lightbox optional with Featured Images
- Customizable Layouts (with or without sidebars)
- Custom Backgrounds, Sliders and Videos as Backgrounds (unique to each post)
- ...and many more controllable options within your write-panel!
- Widget ready Sidebars and Footers
- Language Localization with Poedit
- Tested with Jetpack
- Tested with Contact Form 7
- Hide / Show menu options
- Includes Google Web Fonts:
- Default font is the elegant PT Sans
- Choose from over 500+ available fonts
- Cross-browser stability and valid code
- In-depth documentation & Video Tutorials!
This is so much more is available! If you have any pre-sale questions, please use the comments and we’d be happy to extend with further information to your inquiries!
Customer Help & Support ForumsIf you require assistance we ask you register with our Support Forums.
- Images in the demo are from Creative Commons Flickr library and by hamaddarwish.com
- jQuery library
- Modified version of Drew Douglass’ AJAX PHP contact form
- Google Fonts
- prettyPhoto jQuery plugin
- PT Sans font family
- Galleria jQuery plugin
- slieViewer jQuery plugin
- prettyPhoto jQuery plugin
- FancyBox jQuery plugin
- ColorBox jQuery plugin
- Komodo Social Icons
Change Log & Updates for KingSize WordPress
Current version is 4.0.3: Released September 26th, 2012
If you notice any bugs or require assistance, please use the Support Forums.
Please read “How do I update? Important for version 3.3 to version 4.0 updates!“
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 4.0.3This version was released September 26th, 2012 for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v4.0.3 Change Log
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 4.0.2This version was released August 30th, 2012 for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v4.0.2 Change Log
New Features / Fixes Included in Version 4.0.1This version was released August 24th, 2012 for download.
- For a complete list of fixes and new features, please see the v4.0.1 Change Log
New Features Included in Version 4.0This version was released August 22nd, 2012 for download.
- Unlimited Video Backgrounds (Vimeo/MP4/YouTube)
- Improved Background Slider (now uses SuperSized)
- All scripts are updated and stable
- Introduced a new and improved Theme Options framework
- New Shortcodes and Interactive Elements
- New Gallery post-type with Shortcode support
- Improved Blog options
- Rich Text Formatting in Excerpts and Comments
- New options available with the Portfolios for multiple images
- New and improved Documentation and Video Tutorials
- Introducing the new Denoizzed Support Forums now available!
- Checkout the complete Change Log on our demonstration Blog.
New Features Included in Version 3.3- Added conditional dates controlled by Theme Options.
- Added a “Updates Notification” for our future updates.
- Comments can be enabled on the Portfolio Items now.
- Ability to disable / enable lightbox via “write-panel” options.
- A complete list of the v3.3 Change Log is available.
New Features Included in Version 3.2- Fixed the issue in /php/contact-send.php, adding the “from” fix.
New Features Included in Version 3.1- The ability to use a Custom Read More Link in Portfolios.
- The ability to use a Custom Read More Text in Portfolios.
- Updated Timthumb (timthumb.php) for security concerns.
- Added in new General Theme Settings and options.
- Now you can insert Custom CSS overrides via Theme Settings.
- Fixed the previous reported bugs, including IE fixes.
- Edited the JS scripts to hopefully cause less conflicts.
- Updated the Contact Form to use Native WordPress contact features.
- Updated the Portfolios, Posts and Page write-panels.
- Now can embed, Flash, HTML5 , QuickTime, YouTube and Vimeo in Portfolios.
- And many more! Click here for the complete “Change Log”.
New Features Included in Version 3- Video Support for Portfolios.
- Lightbox effects in Native WordPress Galleries.
- new theme options.
- Fixed all known / reported bugs mentioned.
- Included Featured Image lightbox effects.
- Now included the option to Reset theme settings.
- Supports WPMU
- Ability to enable / disable right-clicks on website.
- Many more features included. Download update today!
Created byConcept, design and HTML /CSS code by: Nick Shylo (Denoizzed)
WordPress Developed by: Bryce Wisekal & Kumar Sekhar (OurWebMedia)