Multiple Product Listing
Kiosk is the small eCommerce store and is suited well to a store with 1 to 10 products. Whether you’re an artist or a musician, this theme is great for you.
Multiple product images? No problem! We’ve created a custom post type for a slider as well as the homepage having a default slider to cycle through the products you have listed.
Update the look of your theme through a visual preview window. Kiosk uses full use of the customization options implemented in the latest version of WordPress.
Show off your latest work with our special portfolio template page. The template offers different column layouts to choose from.
Header image uploader
Upload an amazing header photo which will sit just below your logo on your site. Have a look at the screenshots as an example.
Features a blog too!
If you want to use this as a normal blog with images instead of videos, it is 100% possible. We have made sure to include our standard image uploader with auto-resizing and filters.
Default Light & Dark Color Schemes
Kiosk features two distinct color schemes which form a great starting point if you want to modify your site to suit your branding.
When viewing the demo, be sure to resize your browser window there are some cool responsive effects going on here. What’s the benefit you may ask? Well it means that your site will look good on mobile phones, tablets and desktops.
By having a site which is “device agnostic” you ensure that whoever is visiting your site will have the best browsing experience possible on the device they are viewing it with. No compromise.
This theme makes full use of the new customization options in the latest version of WordPress. We’ve implemented an extensive color scheme options panel so that you can change the color of your theme to anything you like.
To use this theme, you need to download & install the WooCommerce plugin for WordPress.
Keep birds-eye view of incoming sales and reviews, stock levels and general store performance and statistics all from the WordPress dashboard.
Shipping & Tax
WooCommerce have built in comprehensive shipping settings enabling you to define shipping costs per product, or declare a flat rate for all your products, you can also offer free shipping. Extend these options with our table rate shipping extension to define different shipping rates for various countries, or different weight brackets.
Create & Sell all kinds of Products
WooCommerce’s product management is focused on ease-of-use; if you’re comfortable writing & publishing a post within WordPress, adding products to WooCommerce will be a similar breeze.
If you don’t want to go through the trouble of adding your own payment gateway, WooCommerce already supports a wide variety of popular payment gateways for you that are Plug & Play.
Much much more
WooCommerce is an incredibly impressive eCommerce plugin that continues to get better. Read more about their features here.
Included is OCMX -Live
OCMX Live is an advanced Framework which comes packaged with every Obox Theme, turning your WordPress site into an even more powerful content management system.
- Custom Logo Input – No need to delve into the code of your theme, simply upload your awesome logo with the click of a button.
- Page Templates – Our themes come packaged with multiple pages templates including Archives, Full Width and a Portfolio page.
- Menu Management – Organize your Menu Structure for super smooth visitor navigation. Choose what goes and what stays in your nav.
- Advert Management – Setup your BuySellAds adverts or run your own custom campaign, OCMX allows for complete control over your revenue system.
- Automatic Image Resizing – Using WP Image to manage our theme image resizing you never have to worry about resizing your pictures when switching to our Themes.
- Ajax Comments – When a visitor submits a comment to your blog there are no page reloads. That means they can watch a video and comment at the same time.
OCMX Comes packaged in this theme for free!
Need help with your theme setup?
If you need help with your Obox WordPress theme setup, create and log in to your profile at Obox and you’ll see a ‘Upgrades and Services’ item in the sidebar. Click that to show an option to get a member of the Obox team to setup your theme for you.
Documentation & Support
Please note that access to theme documentation and support forums is restricted to verified buyers only. Support times are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (GMT +2). In order to gain full access docs and support please be sure to register on Obox.
To login to Obox all you need to do is the following:
- Visit Obox Design
- Click Sign Up (top right of the page)
- Register your details
- Type in your ThemeForest purchase code in the right side bar in your profile
Note: We offer Support via our forums only, any other means of communication such as emails and tweets will be directed to the forum. Thanks peeps.
Version 2.2.6 – June 13th 2013
- Styled Sale bubble on products – bg color is affected by button color in customizer - Updated opengraph and added default site image option to theme options - Updated oEmbed - Added safety to comment template display so form container is not visible if comments are disabled - New icons added to social widget. - Homepage layout option added, so users can choose a blog layout for the homepage. - New options panel added to theme settings. - Updated theme jQuery
- Updated depreciated functions - Backend debug error cleanup - Turning off social sharing will no longer also hide shorturl - Fixed fatal error in slider widget if non-product was chosen and”more info” left on - Fixed layout issue with sidebar on single posts if no title is entered in widgets