Knead is a neat little Portfolio WordPress theme called Knead and not only will you be able to list your amazing work but also detail all your services too.
Knead is Responsive
When viewing the demo, be sure to resize your browser window – there are some cool responsive effects going on here. What’s the benefit you may ask? Well it means that your site will look good on mobile phones, tablets and desktops.
By having a site which is “device agnostic” you ensure that whoever is visiting your site will have the best browsing experience possible on the device they are viewing it with. No compromise.
Portfolio & Services Section
This theme is packaged with a great portfolio post type which allows you to list all your latest work. While designing the theme we realised that it was pointless only having a portfolio section if people couldn’t read about what you offer.
So we decided to pull the services design/code from our new Clean Cut theme and restyle it for Knead. The result is a dynamic template for you to add as much necessary information as you want!
When adding a service you can include a short title, icon as well as detailed copy including images and videos. In the services page you will see some slick jQuery effects being used for an awesome browsing experience. Check it out!
Some other cool features in Knead:
- Portfolio Listings – List all your latest work with descriptions and a neat slider for multiple screenshots which are uploaded!
- Widgetized Home Page – Determine exactly how you want the layout of your home page to be. Include a feature slider, services, portfolio items and blog posts!
- Slogan Widget – Add a brief description about what you do/offer.
- Works as a Standard Blog too! – If you want to use this as a normal blog it is 100% possible, by simply choosing the “Blog Home Page” layout you can easily turn this site into a personal blog.
- Two Color Schemes – Knead is packed with a Light and Dark color scheme option.
OCMX – Live is an advanced Framework which comes packaged with every Obox Theme, turning your WordPress site into an even more powerful content management system.
- Custom Logo Input – No need to delve into the code of your theme, simply upload your awesome logo with the click of a button.
- Page Templates – Our themes come packaged with multiple pages templates including Archives, Full Width and a Portfolio page.
- Menu Management – Organize your Menu Structure for super smooth visitor navigation. Choose what goes and what stays in your nav.
- Advert Management – Setup your BuySellAds adverts or run your own custom campaign, OCMX allows for complete control over your revenue system.
- Automatic Image Resizing – Using TimThumb to manage our theme image resizing you never have to worry about resizing your pictures when switching to our Themes.
- Ajax Comments – When a visitor submits a comment to your blog there are no page reloads. That means they can watch a video and comment at the same time.
OCMX Comes packaged in this theme for free!
Need help with your theme setup?
If you need help with your Obox WordPress theme setup, create and log in to your profile at Obox and you’ll see a ‘Upgrades and Services’ item in the sidebar. Click that to show an option to get a member of the Obox team to setup your theme for you.
Documentation & Support
Please note that access to theme documentation and support forums is restricted to verified buyers only. Support times are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (GMT +2). In order to gain full access docs and support please be sure to login to our site.
To login to Obox all you need to do is the following:
- Visit Obox Design
- Click Login (top right of the page)
- Click on the ‘ThemeForest User’ tab
- Type in your ThemeForest username and purchase code
Note: We offer Support via our forums only, any other means of communication such as emails and tweets will be directed to the forum. Thanks peeps.
Version 1.4.5 – July 30th 2013
You will need to reset your 2 and 4 column widget options after installing this update
- Added option to hide the Category link under Theme Options in the Post Meta section - Theme Options has a new look - Portfolio category links will now sort alphabetically by default
- Fix for portfolio category title duplicating in category pages - Post type and ordering support added to column widgets – note that manual ordering only works with Portfolio and Services - Update Opengraph - Improved query portfolio
Version 1.4.3 – June 13th 2013
- Added single column option to portfolio (request). - Video Portfolio posts using oembed will now display oembed thumbnails on portfolio index - Updated opengraph & added site graphic option - Added missing title to column widgets. - Updated social widget – now includes Flickr, Kickstarter, Picasa and more - Fixed Obox SEO – wordpress defaults will now be used if options are left blank in posts - Enquing all scripts and stylesheets for more efficient loading
- Ajax comments replaced with WP comments - Cleaned up debug errors - Updated depreciated code.