This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
How do I turn off the white hover effect from menu items? See: http://support.rejsegear.dk
You can choose Color Skin plus Customize Text Colors and Background under Theme Options panel.
However, if you want to give a further color twist to your Main Menu then you would need to edit ‘main.css’ file located under ‘css’ directory.
Helping screenshot: http://prntscr.com/8grxtv
Thanks! Worked perfectly.
Last question: How do I center my content? See website again. I need categories, featured articles and latest articles to be centered and have a bit more width.
Unfortunately, that is not an option. There is a sidebar area on the right side, where you can drop your widgets.
For any further assistance you can reach our support staff through our support site. (Support related links are given below)
Visit our Support Site | How to get “Item Purchase Code”
Hello, How do I change the image behind the search bar?
You can change that image in the ‘main.css’ file located under ‘css’ directory.
Helping screenshot: http://prntscr.com/8ir1te
There are 6 post in category “Kitap ?ncelemeleri”. But when I open this category (http://www.sosyalbilimler.org/kategori/kitap-inceleme/) it seems only 2 post.
Kindly create a support ticket on our support site? Our support team will take care of you.
Support related links are given below.
I would like to build a website where visitors can create new articles, similar to wikihow*com. The demo of Knowledge Base doesn’t show how to create new articles. Does Knowledge Base have a simple WYSIWYG editor or can you recommend an editor that plays well with Knowledge Base?
Thanks for taking interest in this theme.
This theme uses a default WYSIWYG editor to add articles from the back-end side.
Check this screenshot: http://jmp.sh/tRYG2ZC
I want to know that the ‘Three Home Page Templates’ made with custom post type.
I only need the normal post type at the ‘Three Home Page Templates’
All the home pages shows normal posts and custom post type is only used in FAQs
Thanks & Regards
I’m very lucky that I used to take this theme. However, in the new version different writing styles and become ordinary.
Thanks for your such good words!
Mind opening up a thread on our support site? Our support team will take care of you. Also add a link to your site during opening that thread.
(Support related links are given below)
Formerly FAQs page was different. At least it was different icons. I think there are problems in the new demo. What should be short code to add scripts, FAQs, you must specify them.
I’ve been using this theme http://www.odevbul.org sites safely.
This theme comes with a detailed theme documentation within the theme package. You can check Theme Short Codes section for the short code details as displayed in the following screenshot.
I looked the part you thanks.
any plans on upgrading to bootstrap 3? 2 is a bit outdated
Unfortunately, there is no plan to upgrade Bootstrap near the future.
Nice theme! I have one question.How do I set a static value just for home (index) page title?
Sorry for the delay in reply. Please can you be a little more specific exactly where you want to have your title? Would be great if you provide a screenshot to point out.
I am waiting for your response.
We are going to build a WordPress based Knowledge Base. There are two very important requirements:
- We would like to use video recordings answering a question. As a result, is it possible to use embedded videos on a page in your plugin? These videos can be password protected YouTube or Vimeo videos.
- There are customer specific parts of the Knowledge Base. Usually, we work under NDA with our customers. As a result we planned a generic Knowledge base (available for every registered customers) and customer specific ones (available for only those the registered users who work for that specific customer). In WordPress, we use Ultimate Member for handling user rights. So does your Knowledge Base can work with Ultimate Member (user rights) plugin?
Thanks for taking interest in the Knowledge Base theme.
Unfortunately, this theme doesn’t offer these kind of functionalities. I am afraid that would need code customization in the theme.
For any custom requirements that you might want to implement in your site you can consider using services like Codeable.
One quick qs – Do the blog posts become Articles? I have an existing site that I want to fashion as knowledge base. Will my blog posts be treated as articles here?
Another qs – do you have google fonts added to the theme?
1) Yes, your blog posts will become Articles.
2) This theme uses “Open Sans” and “Droid Serif” font family by default. However, there is no default control to change them.
Hi, I’m very interested… I just had two questions…
1. Does this theme use posts or pages to take advantage of its structure?
2. I am creating a database that contains significant nesting, think of an outline, so for example, there is:
1. Main topic
1) sub-sub topic
a) one more level down
Each of those will be its own page or post, nested like in an outline, so can be placed by category, and also have tags. But how will they be displayed? Currently I’m using the nested menus plugin. Need people to be able to easily navigate based on category, tag, and looking at the overall outline of the whole document, ideally in a format where each header is collapsable. Does this make sense?
Thanks for taking the interest in this theme.
1) Yes, this theme uses the default Posts and Pages.
2) You can make this nest with your articles as those are default posts and assign theme releated caregories. Later on you can add those categories to the Main Menu and list your articles according to those categories.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.60
This item was featured on ThemeForest
Power Elite Author