An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, PressApps, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from PressApps:
Support is only provided through external support system at http://pressapps.co/support/contact-support/ If you have a pre-sale question feel free to use the item comments section.
Before contacting support please:
- Always check the PDF Documentation (located in your download package)
- Perform basic troubleshooting by disabling plugins and switching to default theme to identify possible cause
- Describe your problem in detail
- Please check our Knowledge Base at http://pressapps.co/support/
- Include links
- Attach screenshots
- Include your WP and FTP login where appropriate
Support is provided up to 6 months from the purchase date and limited to:
- Answering questions about the item’s included features and functionality
- Fixes for bugs and reported issues with the item
- Updates to ensure ongoing compatibility and patch security vulnerabilities
Support DOES NOT include:
- Customization services (small or big)
- Installation services or general software platform and CMS help (eg WordPress or Photoshop)
- Resolving compatibility issues with 3rd party plugins, themes or items unless advertised
- Help with included 3rd party items from the 3rd party author (eg plugins included with themes/templates)
- Help with your particular web hosting/server environment
Customer services is provided Monday to Friday during the business week. We aim to answer all support requests daily, most are handled within 24h. Please keep in mind time zone difference as we are European based team.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.