An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, tvdathemes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from tvdathemes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I show the latest tweet from the my timeline?
Download and replace files. http://themes.tvda.eu/demos/kutcherstudio/usernametweet.zipChange (index.html):
<script src="https://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline/YOUR_USERNAME.json?callback=twitterCallback2&count=1"></script>If you do not want to replace the index.html. Change code of Parallax2 section (in index.html):
<!-- Start Second Parallax Background (Twitter) --> <div id="parallax2"> <div class="bg2" /> <div class="pattern" /> <div class="container"> <div class="eleven columns"> <div class="vertical-text"> <div id="lasttweet" /> <img alt="" src="images/social-icons/follow.png" style="margin-top: 36px;" /> </div> </div> </div> </div> <!-- End Second Parallax Background (Twitter) -->And add script to the bottom of the page (before )
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.